Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Paintsville Round 3 District Tourney!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have always heard it is hard to beat a team three times in a row. I think it will be the best of the season between the two. Now it is either put up or shut up. Will def. be a war. Good Luck to both teams. Can't wait to see this one!
Im rooting for Paintsville
I think JC will win
Should be a good on at PHS, I think the Lady Eagles will edge the Lady Tigers out by 4.
JC will have their hands full, the game is at Paintsville, that place will be an absloute mad house, I'll still take JC by 2
Johnson Central by about 15-20. Last year Paintsville played JC to the wire both regular season games, then came out and got demolished in the first round of districts, Paintsville looked like a deer in headlights. This is the time of year is when Phillip Wireman has his girls playing at the top of their game and Paintsville will get to see it right off the bat again.
Paintsville in a nailbiter!
Pville in a close one
The Lady Eagles will win this game by 6pts. or more!!!
I'm all for JC but this one will def. be a war! I would not be suprised if Pville won, but then again I wouldn't be suprised if JC won. Good luck to both teams. I'm sure Wireman and his staff will have the JC girls ready for everything the ville has to offer.
should be a great game, doesnt matter to me who wins, i just want to see a barn burner. good luck to both teams. should be a great 57th
I was told (by a pville staff member) that there was an altercation in Pvilles practice the other day btwn two of the best players. Does anyone know if there is truth to this?
Hate to here that, if it's true.
eaglehoops Wrote:I was told (by a pville staff member) that there was an altercation in Pvilles practice the other day btwn two of the best players. Does anyone know if there is truth to this?
From what i had heard, it wasn't an altercation, just that one thought the other needed to step up more. But wasn't very kind in how they put it.
The Guru Wrote:From what i had heard, it wasn't an altercation, just that one thought the other needed to step up more. But wasn't very kind in how they put it.

I like that! In order to get to the next level its gonna take everyone to win. K. Carroll can't do it by herself, its gonna take L. Carroll, Welch, Russell, Adams, and the entire bench to win. Just like JC these girls know whats on the line and they don't want to lose on their home floor. I expect them to play their best game all year against Wireman's Warriors! But I'm sure JC will be plenty ready!
pville by a last min. shot lol
Jc By 12
eaglehoops Wrote:I like that! In order to get to the next level its gonna take everyone to win. K. Carroll can't do it by herself, its gonna take L. Carroll, Welch, Russell, Adams, and the entire bench to win. Just like JC these girls know whats on the line and they don't want to lose on their home floor. I expect them to play their best game all year against Wireman's Warriors! But I'm sure JC will be plenty ready!

There is a difference between having to do it all by yourself and trying to do it all yourself. These other girls gotta get the ball in their hands every once and a while too...
Carroll can not do it by herself. We all know that but she is a great player and I think that if some of the other girls step up then they will give JC a run for their money. It is tourney time, and anything can happen. Tourney time in the Pville gym is unlike any others left now because of the size and the fans are right there on top of you. My pick is Pville by 3 with Carroll having another great game and leading her team into the regional tourney. Good luck to both teams
Btw, when is this game played? Is is on the same night as the other girls game or the same night as a boys game?
whos your momma Wrote:Btw, when is this game played? Is is on the same night as the other girls game or the same night as a boys game?
Wed. night @6:30, right befor MC/LC boys.
thanks guru
whos your momma Wrote:Carroll can not do it by herself. We all know that but she is a great player and I think that if some of the other girls step up then they will give JC a run for their money. It is tourney time, and anything can happen. Tourney time in the Pville gym is unlike any others left now because of the size and the fans are right there on top of you. My pick is Pville by 3 with Carroll having another great game and leading her team into the regional tourney. Good luck to both teams

You're right, she can't do it herself. But games like this she sometimes tries to do it herself.
Im gonna go with Central here but considering it is at Paintsville anything can go.
If Paintsville wants to win get the ball to the middle of the floor when JC tries to press you. Throw skip passes and cut in the middle of the floor. All JC does is try to get you to dribble up the sidelines because they know that there is no outlet pass to the middle of the floor. Also Kendra can't score all of the points for the Lady Tigers. So the other girls need to take their shot when they have them and not be scared to shoot.
1911 Wrote:If Paintsville wants to win get the ball to the middle of the floor when JC tries to press you. Throw skip passes and cut in the middle of the floor. All JC does is try to get you to dribble up the sidelines because they know that there is no outlet pass to the middle of the floor. Also Kendra can't score all of the points for the Lady Tigers. So the other girls need to take their shot when they have them and not be scared to shoot.
I agree!!
its tourny time u never know what will happen but i will take JC by 7
1911 Wrote:If Paintsville wants to win get the ball to the middle of the floor when JC tries to press you. Throw skip passes and cut in the middle of the floor. All JC does is try to get you to dribble up the sidelines because they know that there is no outlet pass to the middle of the floor. Also Kendra can't score all of the points for the Lady Tigers. So the other girls need to take their shot when they have them and not be scared to shoot.

I agree!