Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rose Hill 65 Belfry 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats up with belfry
talk about a skid losing 4 straight home games...now isnt the time to fall apart
Congrats Rose Hill
Belfry played well. Rose Hill is a heck of a team Terry scored 36 points. They did a good job on Queen holding her to 11 points. Rose Hill is for real when they have all their girls healthy. Belfry played well tonight, they shot the 3-pointer welll tonight.
Also very poor officated game, BOTH WAYS. So see I'm not at all blaming the loss on the refs because they were bad on Rose Hill and Belfrys side. I say they probably balanced each other out. They let the game go alot, which might have favored a bigger Rose Hill but they let it go both ways. Alot of bumping and elbowing. And some flat out missed calls on both sides. I know Rose Hill fans isn't as used to that as us proud 15th region fans are lol.
But honestly I'm not blaming the loss on the refs, because it was both ways bad, which happens. Rose Hill has a heck of a team and when you have two players with the capability they have its hard to shut them both down. Terry is best player I have seen play high school in girls in a long time.
I hope Rose Hill makes a solid run.
I was pleased with Belfry tonight, I thought anybody would have had trouble with them in our region, even Magoffin. Belfry played one of their better games on year in my opinion and shot the ball well, Rose Hill was just a little better I think. Belfry made 7 three pointers. Terry made four for Rose Hill, not much you can do when someone her size steps out and does that.
bad time of the season to go cold.
Not necasairly gtoing cold, but they have played a tough schedule. Tonight they played pretty good I thought.
Congrats Rose Hill.
congrats Rose Hill
This isn't a good sign headin into Tourny Time
No coachin how about a time out after cuttin lead to three with around 15 secounds left. Belfry had all TOs left-no brainer.
Congrats Rose Hill.