Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley @ Pike Central 2/22/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
Will be a nailbiter...but it's Ratliff's Senior Night and she won't be denied.

PC by 5!
PC in a close one
Shelby Valley by 5
pcchs all the way i think there going for revenge!
I going to have to go with my girls here, and say if they play up to their potential, and play smart...Valley by 9. Let's go Cats.
last game was a close one and the Blue Crew played a HUGE part in it...im not going to make a prediction b/c i think it could go either way...Both are playing great ball and are playing as a team now that Ratliff is getting everyone in the mix could be a huge suprise to the Lady Kats
Dont Worry, the blue crew will be at this game.I think Valley won by like 2 or 3 last time they played and it was at Valley,but its at Central this time, so Idk.This will be one great game, But im gonna have to say Valley by 3 at the last second
Valley by 2 in an overtime thriller. Valley always finds a way to win. Both teams will be very motivated. Do not miss this last game of regular season!!!!

And for everybody's sake, pray that they get some good officials. Just call it both ways, please,please,please!
imo, pike central will win this one, this time around maybe Haley and kayla won't sit out most of the game ,because of foul trouble ,because I think thats why they lost the first time. this should be a good game to watch . maybe the best one so far. I will say that if both teams play smart and play team ball this will be a close one.. I agree with you on that I hope and pray they get good officals . I think both teams deserve that much.
I will say...
PC 64
SV 60
i think that both teams have a chance of winning this game! i'd say valley if they well and as a team! they will sure cantrell! but i think they are very capable of picking it up and winning! they have heart and every player will want to win this game! however, if they don't play very well pc will take this year!
I Know That Pcchs Fans Are Suppose To Be At This Game!
Boo-koo-wild Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Valley
valley with fleming,roberts,and perkins having a great game
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:imo, pike central will win this one, this time around maybe Haley and kayla won't sit out most of the game ,because of foul trouble ,because I think thats why they lost the first time. this should be a good game to watch . maybe the best one so far. I will say that if both teams play smart and play team ball this will be a close one.. I agree with you on that I hope and pray they get good officals . I think both teams deserve that much.

I would like to just point out that when haley and kayla set out ...there bench put up more points and a better effort with them off the court....they actually mantained a lead when they were out...so there is no need in blaming that onthe reason they lost....the reason they lost was b/c they werent focused on the game and imo didnt really think they needed to be...so never blame something like them sitting on the bench for the reason a team lost ...afterall not onlydoes it make u look dumb but the players were the ones who put themselves there...and just so you know valley played 3 eighth graders that night as well.....
PC is focused going in to tourney time as always. Haley and Kayla are too much to handle especially if you have to guard the others. Kayla Ratliff is a threat and if they don't get out on her she will LITE it up. Good luck girls. I say PC by 8 in a great game. BTW, Fleming is a great player. I think that she is definitely in the top 5 players in the region. I hope she gets a scholarship and continues her play. Good luck.
wtg central, we knew you would win this one, great game, btw spalding I don;t think what I said made me look dumb, you seem to always put people down on here.but I guess thats your way. congrats Esther on you 2,000 points that is awesome. Hope you do play in college you have great talent.
Congrats Central
this game is over...closed.