Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This just in: Johnny Boone, after firing the lead prosecutor in his case yesterday, has appointed El Chapo as his replacement.

In related news, El Chapo, after firing the lead prosecutor in his case yesterday, has appointed Johnny Boone as his replacement.
This just in: El Chapo declares himself innocent and says investigation keeping him from other priorities, blames those who don't like him for all the trouble.
This one was sure a major flop, wasn't it?

Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:This one was sure a major flop, wasn't it?

Confusednicker:

It is amusing how you and TRT always want to count the number of hands raised. It's ethically juvenile, as is much of your banter, Bob. What you take for cannon fodder is just a cat's tail rubbing against the leg.
This just in: El Chapo claims report that his bookkeeper has ties to crime family are false and anybody who says different better watch out.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It is amusing how you and TRT always want to count the number of hands raised. It's ethically juvenile, as is much of your banter, Bob. What you take for cannon fodder is just a cat's tail rubbing against the leg.

After reading this stupid stuff, you have the gall to call someone else "juvenile"?

You're making an utter fool out of yourself Geraldo.......Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:After reading this stupid stuff, you have the gall to call someone else "juvenile"?

You're making an utter fool out of yourself Geraldo.......Confusednicker:

Well, I guess, Bob, "fool" as "beauty" is in the eyes of the beholder, and your eyes don't see that the sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. You don't see the disrepancies in WH explanations, the glaring inconsistencies in Trump's own explanations. Wilful blindness.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Well, I guess, Bob, "fool" as "beauty" is in the eyes of the beholder, and your eyes don't see that the sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. You don't see the disrepancies in WH explanations, the glaring inconsistencies in Trump's own explanations. Wilful blindness.

State your evidence of collusion.
Bob Seger Wrote:State your evidence of collusion.

That's not my role nor obligation. I am not the finder nor trier of fact. No matter your feeble efforts to go on the offensive, you cannot dispute the Dick Nixon FACT which is here the issue, and none other: the sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Nixonian.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:That's not my role nor obligation. I am not the finder nor trier of fact. No matter your feeble efforts to go on the offensive, you cannot dispute the Dick Nixon FACT which is here the issue, and none other: the sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Nixonian.

Because you cant.

GO TRUMP!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Because you cant.

GO TRUMP!!

"Go Trump"... go undermine the Constitution, go fire the FBI Director investigating you, your associates, your campaign. Go put folks like dear old Bob on a limb and then cut it off with yet another version. Is the law King, or is the King the law? If a sitting President fires the FBI Director investigating him, his associates, his campaign, that question is as relevant as it was with Dick Nixon.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Go Trump"... go undermine the Constitution, go fire the FBI Director investigating you, your associates, your campaign. Go put folks like dear old Bob on a limb and then cut it off with yet another version. Is the law King, or is the King the law? If a sitting President fires the FBI Director investigating him, his associates, his campaign, that question is as relevant as it was with Dick Nixon.

Says the guy who refuses to answer the vital question for fear of confirming his stupidity.

GO TRUMP!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Says the guy who refuses to answer the vital question for fear of confirming his stupidity.

GO TRUMP!!

Poor Bob.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Poor Bob.

Poor Bob?

If you look at the picture here Geraldo, I have proven a point and made you look like a childish fool in the process..

I have made you look like a 10 year old kid in an exchange of "yo momma" and as always you fall for it hook, line, and sinker because that giant ego of yours just cant say no..

You are waaaay to easy and predictable, Geraldo.:Clap:
Bob Seger Wrote:Poor Bob?

If you look at the picture here Geraldo, I have proven a point and made you look like a childish fool in the process..

I have made you look like a 10 year old kid in an exchange of "yo momma" and as always you fall for it hook, line, and sinker because that giant ego of yours just cant say no..

You are waaaay to easy and predictable, Geraldo.:Clap:

Ah, Bob, regular TRT-ish legend in your own mind, Chauntecleer in training, hands and ego thrust upward, lecturing on looking like a fool. Priceless. The sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Nixonian.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, Bob, regular TRT-ish legend in your own mind, Chauntecleer in training, hands and ego thrust upward, lecturing on looking like a fool. Priceless. The sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Nixonian.

lol, sweet dreams.
This just in: El Chapo's lawyers report that "with a few exceptions," he is not a kingpin drug lord.