Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Swamp the drain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This just in: leader of Corn Bread Mafia fires lead investigator in his case, will name replacement soon. How far down does the rabbit hole go? All the way to Russian investment bankers and Russian banking oversight linked to the sitting President and his business? Deep Throat told Woodward and Bernstein, "Follow the money." "Ain't" that always the way? Scrub those tax returns, Mafia Don. Get the shredder. Fry the hard drives. Declare bankruptcy. Business as usual: swamp the drain.
Apparently everyone thought you were a blooming idiot on this one too, huh?

:popcorn::popcorn:
Bob Seger Wrote:Apparently everyone thought you were a blooming idiot on this one too, huh?

:popcorn::popcorn:

Check out the connections of the firm that does Trump's still yet to be made taxes. The rabbit hole, Bob, the rabbit hole. Lock, stock, and barrel, Bob. Stay in step with your man. Ethics be damned.
Ethics? After the last 8 years, you now yell ethics?
Bob Seger Wrote:Ethics? After the last 8 years, you now yell ethics?

First, at no time have I lifted up Barack Obama as above reproach. However, he did not fire anyone investigating him, which is the rock in the path you keep stumbling over.
[quote=The Urban Sombrero]First, at no time have I lifted up Barack Obama as above reproach. However, he did not fire anyone investigating him, which is the rock in the path you keep stumbling over.[/QUOTE

No he wasn't....

State the evidence of collusion....You are as big of a coward as what Cassius Clay was.
Bob Seger Wrote:[quote=The Urban Sombrero]First, at no time have I lifted up Barack Obama as above reproach. However, he did not fire anyone investigating him, which is the rock in the path you keep stumbling over.[/QUOTE

No he wasn't....

State the evidence of collusion....You are as big of a coward as what Cassius Clay was.

Ah, Bob: I know you're not as dense as you here appear. President Trump has placed you in an awkward position. I'm sorry. You appear to be experiencing night sweats, or perhaps your Depends needed changing. Good night, ol' boy. You have been given the FACT at issue here. You know.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]

Ah, Bob: I know you're not as dense as you here appear. President Trump has placed you in an awkward position. I'm sorry. You appear to be experiencing night sweats, or perhaps your Depends needed changing. Good night, ol' boy. You have been given the FACT at issue here. You know.

Walkin away? You and Clay, yeller cowards.
Bob Seger Wrote:[quote=The Urban Sombrero]

Walkin away? You and Clay, yeller cowards.

Ah, Bob, I know it must be hard for you.