Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central stand-out J.J. Jude signs with the Los Angeles Chargers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky's All time leading rusher and former Johnson Central Standout J.J. Jude has signed a contract to play professionally with the Los Angeles Chargers. Jude played at EKU and Georgetown after making multiple 1st Team All State Appearances at JCHS.

Congrats to J.J.!

This will be Johnson Central's first ever player to do so.

[Image: c1-653wukaals-f.jpg?itok=73hoRsaW]
He has not signed a contract.

He was invited to camp.
[Image: uNNix6o.png]
I hope you the best JJ give it all you got. Prayers are going your way.
That's awesome. Congrats JJ and Good Luck.
If anybody can make it happen Jude can good luck young man
I got so excited when I heard about this!! So cool to see someone from EKY getting a mini camp invite! I wish him the best of luck and hope he can find a spot on the team!!
JJ is such a great kid, good for him. Enjoy the experience, take it all in, if you get a contract outstanding, if not, enjoy the ride.
Congrats to JJ.
Good Luck! Love seeing kids from the mountains experiencing success....
Go Chargers!!
Invite is a great accomplishment..... so let's go JJ...
That's great to hear.
If JJ makes it what position would he play. This isn't a knock on the kid but I think we all know he don't have the speed or quickness for the TB position in the NFL. Does he have the frame to be bulked up for the FB position or does he have some defensive experience.
Do-double-gg Wrote:If JJ makes it what position would he play. This isn't a knock on the kid but I think we all know he don't have the speed or quickness for the TB position in the NFL. Does he have the frame to be bulked up for the FB position or does he have some defensive experience.

My guess would be a Special Teams standout.

There is always a spot on NFL rosters for a guy who can cover punts and kickoffs and block in the run game. If Jude can give a wrinkle that he excels at on offense and can be that guy who dominates on Special Teams that wold be his golden ticket.

Odds are against him but I would love to see him pull it off.