Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hottest team heading into the postseason (14th Region)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that district and regional tourneys are in sight, which team in the 14th do you think is hottest :flame:heading into the post-season?
I am going to say pcc just due to how they are playing right now with big wins over powell, jbs...and hazrad
Pcc
The way the season has gone so far, I think its a toss up to see who wins the region. PCC, Hazard, Powell, and JBS are the top contenders. Its going to be a great tournament.
I will say Pcc is the Hottest team right now.
pcc is playing well right now good luck to all teams in the 14th region tourney and also their district tourneys
pcc is the hottest team going into postseason right now
Arbys Man Wrote:I will say Pcc is the Hottest team right now.

You say this, but then you say this as well.

Arbys Man Wrote:Im going to go with Hazard, JBS, and Breathitt. Pcc dont have a chance in it. Not good enough this year.

How can they not have a chance if they are the hottest team going into the post-season?
lol i dont think he knows 14th region basketball too well
Pcc
PCC is deff the hottest team but Powell is looking good goin into it as well.
Why is cordia not even in the poll
uk_ball23 Wrote:Why is cordia not even in the poll
Yea weres Riverside and Wolfe?
Trying my best not to be biased. I feel that Letcher Central is playing good ball right now, and Perry Central is beating everything coming and going. They have peaked at just the right time. So I am going to say these two teams.
Letcher central is playing really good ball right now wat the right time
LCC is pretty hot right now!!
It's not always the hottest team heading into the tournament that wins, it's the hottest team once the post season starts. I have seen a lot of weird things happen when tournament time roles around, so don't think that Perry has a lock on it just because they've been playing well as of late.
Godspeed Wrote:The way the season has gone so far, I think its a toss up to see who wins the region. PCC, Hazard, Powell, and JBS are the top contenders. Its going to be a great tournament.
JBs by far the best team
MVP2 Wrote:PCC is deff the hottest team but Powell is looking good goin into it as well.
Both will be losers in the regional tourny.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:Trying my best not to be biased. I feel that Letcher Central is playing good ball right now, and Perry Central is beating everything coming and going. They have peaked at just the right time. So I am going to say these two teams.
Congrats on a 14-13 season
The thread was on the hottest team, not the season.
Letcher Central, they have won 7 of there last 9, wins over Breathitt, Powell, and Knott, Hazard only beat them by 6, and all of this without there best player.
I'm going with Perry Central, cause they've flown under the radar all season and there gonna make some major noise in the 14th Region Tournament.
JBS is the hottest team in the region. LCC and KCC will be playing for District runner-up. JBS did not lose a district game this year.
its region in this convo bud...and jbs had no big wins recently...pcc is the best playing team right now IMO
By the sounds, Perry Central seems to be a very hot team going into post-season play. But as we have all seen in the past, anything can happen.
JBS Fan I'm just wondering....... Is there confidence issues with you and your team? You show your insecurities with your team when you get on here to bash other teams trying to put them down to feel better about yourself. I never said one bad thing about JBS, they are a good team. Being a good fan means respect for the other teams, practice that..... I am saying this with the upmost respect, you need to quit putting other teams down. There is nothing wrong with supporting your team, but seriously, who sets there and puts other children down? That looks bad on you, and yourself as a representative of JBS.
hazard and lcc are looking pretty good right now, but you can't rule out anyone yet. its whoever wants to win bad enough, imo, so i'm gonna say whoever wants it the most. good luck to all the teams.
I think as far as which team is getting the most out of their talent it would have to be LCC - hands down. Since JBS spanked them at Letcher they have come together and played as a team and in my opinion are the hottest team heading into the post-season. With that being said I don't think they have the talent to win three tough games in a row in the region. If JBS could utilize all the talent on their team they would win easily but I don't think they will start doing that now and Hazard will go as far as Hicks can carry them. But my pick for the 14th is PCC - they are quick and well coached and besides all the pressure is on JBS and Hazard.