Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Russell (5/4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnson Central will play Russell @ JC tomorrow night (5/4)..... there MAY or may not be a Major League scout from the Kansas City Royals there to watch one of JC's pitchers, Braxton Kelly.

Somebody who would know also let me know there MAY or may not be a Major League scout from the Boston Red Sox coming to the games next week when JC plays in the Fayette County Invitational to watch Mr. Kelly.
Has Johnson Central lost to any 15th region teams?
JC won 11-1 in 5 innings.
Micro-Brew Wrote:Has Johnson Central lost to any 15th region teams?

JC is 8-1 right now vs. 15th region teams.

They lost 5-9 vs. Magoffin County.
Oh ok. Hadn't seen. Nice win for the Hornets! I made a post a while back about a few teams that on a given night could pull an upset. Looks like I was right on about Magoffin. Also saw where Pike Central put an end to the Panthers win streak a few weeks ago. Pretty sure I made mention of the Hawks as well. Johnson Central is def the favorite but about 5 or 6 teams that could be a 15th region spoiler for sure. Congrats Mr. Kelly on all the accolades, from what I hear a very special player.