Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wrestling fans... you need to check this podcast out. It's on the MLW radio stream.

The star is Bruce Prichard, A.K.A., Brother Love. He does an EXCELLENT job giving back stories and very in-depth reasoning behind storylines as well as on-screen and off-screen drama.

They cover one topic a week voted on by a Twitter poll. I've listened to several of these when cutting my grass.... some of the possible storylines and outcomes have me scratching my head or thinking about what could have been.
May 2, 2017
The day Zaga and Pulp agreed on something.

I like this podcast, but as a WCW guy, I prefer the JCP one with Conrad and Tony Schiavone. I listen to both of them every week.
[YOUTUBE="With my Baby Tonight"]rJv3cREyXZw[/YOUTUBE]
zaga_fan Wrote:May 2, 2017
The day Zaga and Pulp agreed on something.

I like this podcast, but as a WCW guy, I prefer the JCP one with Conrad and Tony Schiavone. I listen to both of them every week.

Somebody hacked the BGR servers.... This can't be right.
I listened to the WrestleMania VII edition yesterday while cutting my grass.....

Some of the matches & storylines that Bruce talks about that were in the creative development blows my mind.
As of 5/8... there are 45 episodes. I've listened to 11.

Sunny in the WWE
The WWE/ECW relationship
The Undertaker's 1993/1994
WrestleMania VII
WrestleMania IX
Global Wrestling Federation
Judgment Day 2002
In Your House 8
Jim Cornette in the WWE
Hulk Hogan's 1987
The Montreal Screw Job
If you're still not listening to this podcast, you are MISSING OUT!!!

It's on the MLW Radio feed.
Listened to the 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper episode this evening.... best one they've done.

Bruce said the Backlot Brawl between Piper & Goldust was originally gonna be Booked as Piper vs. OJ Simpson.

He said it fell through in early negotiations (obviously), but can you imagine seeing Piper vs. OJ Simpson at WrestleMania XII......
Busted Open is by far my favorite podcasts for shoot interviews. You name a superstar from any era who is alive, and they have interviewed them. The hosts are douches, but they variety from Wrestling is unmatched