Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Republican, Democrat, third party/Independent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you vote?

Independent here.

Republicans and Democrats are both equally bad/evil.
I have voted both ways. I am more left than right though, however, the dems must put up a good candidate before I will consider, same for the Republicans. In my district, we have Hal Rogers who is the best Democrat I know.
mr.fundamental Wrote:I have voted both ways. I am more left than right though, however, the dems must put up a good candidate before I will consider, same for the Republicans. In my district, we have Hal Rogers who is the best Democrat I know.

You mean "left field"?

:biggrin:
If you first two are independent and not radical leftist then the political spectrum is completely different than what I thought it was.
RIUG... you know in our area, we basically deal with fascist on the political spectrum. So someone like myself a moderate would appear far left to that area. Most people would believe in the area to destroy the government other than defense and that would be all. I would also point out statistically we do live in one of the worst areas as far as health and education are concerned.