Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro 2 Hazard 1 (13th/14th Region All "A" Sectional)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
McCullough went the distance for Middlesboro surrendering only 3 hits to the Bulldogs.
It will mean however that Harlan County will not have to face him tomorrow night. I would expect either Mike or Spurlock to take the hill. Perhaps both.
Impressive win congrats
It is like the song goes, "We're not as good as we once was, but we're as good once as we ever was." With Tyler that is us. He is special. When he is on the mound we have a chance. He makes our coaches look good.
I would bet that Middlesboro cancels the game against Harlan Co.
To be fair, Middlesboro also beat Knox Central with Arnold on the mound and Clay County with Spurlock on the mound. Those are two teams that will be in the regional tournament.
Bobcat4years Wrote:I would bet that Middlesboro cancels the game against Harlan Co.

Not unless there is rain or Harlan County agrees to it, which I'm not sure why they would. You cannot cancel a district game because your ace isn't available.
Seeding in this district not that big a deal anyway, no way Harlan or Bell is beating either one in first district game
Congrats to middlesboro
When state tourney start
Saturday and sunday
Where it been played at Whitaker bank park