Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trump White House Lied About Sending An Aircraft Carrier To Deter North Korea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
⬆ At times, President Trump comes across like the kid on the playground who tells all kinds of tales that cannot be verified and are just left hanging out there. As that kid gets older, it is just assumed much of what he says is bombast, having little or no merit. It becomes clear that what that kid needs to be in his own eyes is very different than what he is in reality. The other possibility is that President Trump watches a crap ton of cable news and applies wrong conclusions about what he sees and hears. Either way, it "ain't" good.
My guess is what Trump is doing is so far above some of you liberal dumbasses heads that you couldn't figure it out if someone drew you a picture with crayons...I love how he keeps the New York Times and Washington Post and the liberal world in stitches..His announcement sure had the North Koreans in pure panic mode too, didn't it.lol...You have to love how you never know exactly what he is thinking or what he is doing..Part of the psychological warfare game plan is making everything think that you are so crazy that he just might be crazy enough to do it, Yeah,Trumps crazy. Crazy like a fox, that is.

.Anyways, it takes a real moron to read PoliticusUSA to begin with.
Bob Seger Wrote:My guess is what Trump is doing is so far above some of you liberal dumbasses heads that you couldn't figure it out if someone drew you a picture with crayons...I love how he keeps the New York Times and Washington Post and the liberal world in stitches..His announcement sure had the North Koreans in pure panic mode too, didn't it.lol...You have to love how you never know exactly what he is thinking or what he is doing..Part of the psychological warfare game plan is making everything think that you are so crazy that he just might be crazy enough to do it, Yeah,Trumps crazy. Crazy like a fox, that is.

Interesting, albeit cultish, take there, Bob. Bluffing in poker? I can see that. Saying "Here comes the calvary" when the calvary is headed in the opposite direction? That doesn't look crazy: that looks uninformed. With that said, the "Crazy Cuts" goof leading North Korea seems to actually think he's a god. One would hope that China would step up. Surely they don't want that guy with a nuclear bomb at his disposal.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Interesting, albeit cultish, take there, Bob. Bluffing in poker? I can see that. Saying "Here comes the calvary" when the calvary is headed in the opposite direction? That doesn't look crazy: that looks uninformed. With that said, the "Crazy Cuts" goof leading North Korea seems to actually think he's a god. One would hope that China would step up. Surely they don't want that guy with a nuclear bomb at his disposal.

There is ZERO chance that Trump did not know the direction of an armada...ZERO..

Use and believe whatever you want to support your fantasy narrative though....You may even want to renew your subscriptions to the New York Times and the Washington Post...And by all means continue reading the liberal equivalent to Mad Magazine, formally known as PoliticusUSA.
Bob Seger Wrote:There is ZERO chance that Trump did not know the direction of an armada...ZERO..

Use and believe whatever you want to support your fantasy narrative though....You may even want to renew your subscriptions to the New York Times and the Washington Post...And by all means continue reading the liberal equivalent to Mad Magazine, formally known as PoliticusUSA.

I didn't cite it. I don't read it. There you go again. So, basically, your take is that President Trump, via strategic savvy, said, "Here comes the calvary" (though this wasn't true)? We'll just leave it at that. Did the Easter bunny leave you chocolate, or did Santa eat it?
Bob Seger Wrote:My guess is what Trump is doing is so far above some of you liberal dumbasses heads that you couldn't figure it out if someone drew you a picture with crayons...I love how he keeps the New York Times and Washington Post and the liberal world in stitches..His announcement sure had the North Koreans in pure panic mode too, didn't it.lol...You have to love how you never know exactly what he is thinking or what he is doing..Part of the psychological warfare game plan is making everything think that you are so crazy that he just might be crazy enough to do it, Yeah,Trumps crazy. Crazy like a fox, that is.

This will be the only thing I say in this thread, but I've got to say it. This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen in my life.
Then you need to re-read YOUR post!!

Another record breaker.
Motley Wrote:This will be the only thing I say in this thread, but I've got to say it. This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen in my life.

Hey "Motley Fool" if you were as smart as you thought you were , you would know that the Carl Vinson is indeed headed for Korea..

Pretty amusing that you, being the Master of "stupid shit" would have the gall to accuse someone else of that.

:popcorn:
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I didn't cite it. I don't read it. There you go again. So, basically, your take is that President Trump, via strategic savvy, said, "Here comes the calvary" (though this wasn't true)? We'll just leave it at that. Did the Easter bunny leave you chocolate, or did Santa eat it?

Hey smart ass, or more correctly appropriate, hey dumbass, trying checking the direction of the USS Carl Vinson.
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey smart ass, or more correctly appropriate, hey dumbass, trying checking the direction of the USS Carl Vinson.

Hey, Bob, when the tail wags the dog, per the news cycle, ships change course. Nothing new here. Clinton, Bush, Obama. When President Trump spoke initially, it is what it is. Corrections and adjustments and charted courses altered several days later do not change initial statements. The imperial Presidency (blasted at Obama) has become the surreal Presidency.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Hey, Bob, when the tail wags the dog, per the news cycle, ships change course. Nothing new here. Clinton, Bush, Obama. When President Trump spoke initially, it is what it is. Corrections and adjustments and charted courses altered several days later do not change initial statements. The imperial Presidency (blasted at Obama) has become the surreal Presidency.

Reports say it wasn't altered. The stopover in Australia was planned before Korea from the beginning.
Bob Seger Wrote:Reports say it wasn't altered. The stopover in Australia was planned before Korea from the beginning.

The Navy reported that when the statement was given, the "armada" was headed in the opposite direction. Subsequent "adjust this and shadow that" does not change the initial "here comes the calvary" statement. President Trump needs to stop what we used to call popping off at the mouth half-cocked. It shows in his tweets and his utterances. I think his peace through strength approach, hearkening back to President Reagan, given time to develop, is wise at this juncture. Just be more measured and deliberate in his public comments.
Admiral Harry Harris said "it's all on me" concerning the "armada headed to Korean peninsula." Taking Harris at his word, President Trump is off the hook on this one. Better communication needed.