Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BLUEGRASSGIRL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since we currently have a running argument in more than one thread, I thought why not start one just for the sole purpose of arguing lol.. Now it's obvious that I'm no longer your fav poster, you already made that clear and public, but we also disagree on song selection, and you think i'm an as*hole lol.. But that's ok.. cause I can take some constructive critisism... So if you are Brave enough, to argue with me at any time, I'll be right here waiting.. Yes I'm calling you out.. So come on and start an arguement.. you can talk about anything I sated above or anything new. But you can't talk about my hat. lol

:twisted:
lol i love this CTD ur a nut im beigining to wonder if shes up for the challenge
She still hasn't bit.. So I think she is scared and in hiding lol.. Either that or feeding the kids. lol..
or trying to force some milk down QQ's throat considering he thinks it smells bad :-)
Nah. I heard she was little lol
hmmmmmmmm well lol time keeps roleing by lol
Hahah. She can't hide forever lol
haha u never know shes very sneaky haha
well CTD doesn't look like she is gonna I know i wouldnt start an arguement with you
heck are u scared of CTD y hes like a teddy bear lol
ah i dont think i will take my chances
hahaha... good choice peter lol..
:whistling: Still waiting..
Yeah Im here...some of us have a life, you know....

Im up for an argument...and Im good at it...just ask QQ...
Go BGG !!!

There's nothing worse than the anger of a female.
Maybe nothing worse than an angry female, but ya ever been near a pissed of taxi driver lol.

Actually I'm not mad. But I'm glad you finally decided to accept the offer.

Are you trying to say I don't have a life because I post on here all the time??
Does that mean nobody on here has a life.. bc they're a lot of people who post a lot
lol if thats the case then i dont either wait i dont do i haha
u just have a boring job CTD
I love my job lol.. BGG said she was goin to make me cry, but I'm still waitin lol
lol i can ill shot u in the foot hahahaha POW POW their ya go

holy crap remember the ole bat man movies that went like BAM SMACK lol
Shew Bamma this is supposed to be an argument thread between me and BGG, but she ain't haven't.. But let's not get sidetracked on batman lol.. But eyah i remembr
im sorry i lvoe to wacth those old movies haha sorry :-(
It was a series lol
well it came out on VHS so get over it butt hole lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Shew Bamma this is supposed to be an argument thread between me and BGG, but she ain't haven't.. But let's not get sidetracked on batman lol.. But eyah i remembr

ain't havent? Do you know what correct grammar is?

BTW, yes lets keep this argument between the 2 of us...
im sorry :-( u wasnt talking :-( im going to go jump in front of a train

but he is from Brushy that explains grammer
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Shew Bamma this is supposed to be an argument thread between me and BGG, but she ain't haven't.. But let's not get sidetracked on batman lol.. But eyah i remembr

ain't havent? Do you know what correct grammar is?

BTW, yes lets keep this argument between the 2 of us...

Haha.. So I had a little typo.. Having it. is what I meant to say. Goodness I thought you'd have somthing better to say, instead of pulling out my typing mistakes.
Hey, you know what?...it's snowing here and there's about 1/4 of an inch...something I think CTD can relate to...
Well don't walk outside cause from what I hear you probably couldn't see over top of the snow.
haha keep going
Pages: 1 2