Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jason McDaniel has resigned as head coach of the Corbin Lady Redhound basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jason McDaniel has resigned as head coach of the Corbin Lady Redhound basketball program. Jason McDaniel has resigned as head coach of the Corbin Lady Redhound basketball program. McDaniel compiled a 73-53 record during his four years at Corbin while also guiding the Lady Redhounds to three 50th District championships (2014,15 and 16) and one 13th Region championship (2014). A story of McDaniel's resignation will be in the Wednesday edition of the Times-Tribune.
Any word on anybody that applied for job yet
Josh Hamlin would be a good hire.
E's Army Wrote:Josh Hamlin would be a good hire.

I agree. Williiamsburg may have messed up by not hiring him.

never heard of Hamlin tell us about him and what all names have you heard or been told that has applied
hchs fan Wrote:never heard of Hamlin tell us about him and what all names have you heard or been told that has applied

He played baseball and basketball at Corbin, graduating around 10 yrs ago. He went on to play baseball at Georgetown, then helped Happy Osborne at Georgetown(I think) and was also an asst at Montgomery Co. He is now an asst coach for the girls team at Mercer Co.
Ok anybody heard or been told anything on any applied or anything
anybody been told who has applied or being interviewed or are they close naming a coach
The word in the Borough is Coach Wilson will be headed home.
They are working on a clothing contract, and he has to leave clown suits for next coach at Middlesboro.. JK
what are you referring or saying about coach Wilson be heading home where is he originally from
hchs fan Wrote:what are you referring or saying about coach Wilson be heading home where is he originally from

He played for corbin preacher man
Oh ok coach nm
Issac Wilson will be the redhounds new coach.
Who is that?
Are you serious coach03 how you know that who the coach be and Kuz Wilson the coach at Mboro boys
He's not lying.
Wilson is the new head coach at Corbin girls.
Also hearing a recently resigned coach from another school will be his assistant.
I'll let you fill in the dots.
hchs fan Wrote:Are you serious coach03 how you know that who the coach be and Kuz Wilson the coach at Mboro boys

It will be Wilson.
I didn't lie to you on the last two you asked about....
who
hchs fan Wrote:who

Isaac Wilson.
Former Corbin player. Played somewhere in college maybe Lindsey Wilson or something like that. I could look it up but I'm too lazy. Graduated around 2010 or something i think.

One of his assistants will be an ex head coach in the region. Haven't heard if he will have anymore.
if it is going be Wilson why haven't they been nothing about Mboro or anything be opened and when will it be official or whatever that Wilson be the Corbin coach
well looks like it may be official that Wilson is new Corbin girls basketball coach
hchs fan Wrote:if it is going be Wilson why haven't they been nothing about Mboro or anything be opened and when will it be official or whatever that Wilson be the Corbin coach

Not sure you understand how insider info works Confusednicker:
what you mean gut
It was in the paper today.
Wilson has been officially hired.
I expect some announcements on assistants later this week or next.
yep he officially hired and post updates on who assistants and stuff when you find out or hear or told who they are
Any word on assistants.