Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Transfers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With summer ball about to start what is the word with transfers.
Caudill to Leslie County.... Sturgill back to Perry
Don't think Sturgill will go back to Perry.
I hate to see her leave, but if Caudill goes to Leslie, there's your 14th region favorite.
What player in Eastern Kentucky has transferred the most? How many schools have they went to?
Heard same about Caudill, also heard the hall kid from Perry may be down in central ky next year.
I don't know who has transferred the most. I'm sure someone could research it and tell us.
Big Hammer Wrote:I don't know who has transferred the most. I'm sure someone could research it and tell us.

I would really like to know that answer. Confusedhh:
Caudill better stay where she is. Grass will not be any greener. Hazard is an up and coming team. Be smart
I've heard a big girl coming from Indiana will be at Perry
Heard Profitt was transferring today.
Heard Caudill would be back at Perry. Heard Napier hired Caudill as his head assistant.
Rumors swirl every spring and summer. Supposedly two transfers to Knott possibly. First player has the footwork and hands that may possibly be more talented than Ohair and may be the best post player Knott has ever had. Second is a small forward wing player with quickness to add on defense. The remaining players plus these two makes Knott the front runner in the region. Perry has one to two possible transfers that will make an immediate impact IF they come. It will be an exciting year in the 14th.
Maroons Wrote:Heard Profitt was transferring today.

Here you go again lol just won't stop
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Here you go again lol just won't stop

Are you denying this rumor? Lets see. Shelby Valley. June Buchanon. Perry Central. Just saying. Frequent flyer miles are at a premium. This is not gossip, only facts. I heard this was a possibility and it came from a coach they had been in contact with to transfer.
Maroons Wrote:Heard Profitt was transferring today.

Where is she going to? If Knott ends up with her, then they are a lock to return to state and create some havoc. If she comes to Hazard, then I think my lady dawgs are the favorite. Profitt is a player, period.
Maroons Wrote:Are you denying this rumor? Lets see. Shelby Valley. June Buchanon. Perry Central. Just saying. Frequent flyer miles are at a premium. This is not gossip, only facts. I heard this was a possibility and it came from a coach they had been in contact with to transfer.

Granny Bear, please do something about this. Maroons always throws personal attacks at Proffitt. I'm tired of it. Moderators do something, or I will. This is a student athlete, who is a great Christian kid and great ball player, not a punching bag. You don't know her situation on why she transferred and until you do STFU!
Maroons Wrote:Are you denying this rumor? Lets see. Shelby Valley. June Buchanon. Perry Central. Just saying. Frequent flyer miles are at a premium. This is not gossip, only facts. I heard this was a possibility and it came from a coach they had been in contact with to transfer.

Dr.Basketball Wrote:Granny Bear, please do something about this. Maroons always throws personal attacks at Proffitt. I'm tired of it. Moderators do something, or I will. This is a student athlete, who is a great Christian kid and great ball player, not a punching bag. You don't know her situation on why she transferred and until you do STFU!

I have worked very hard to try and find out what's up between you guys and the Proffitt girl. I can't find out, AND I no longer care.

Now I don't see any personal attacks from Maroons' post; however it is apparent that he is baiting. And just as predictable, you guys are swallowing the bait and reacting.

So this is what's going to happen. NOBODY says her name again. If her name is mentioned in a post, I will ban that poster forever.
Nothing is ever said to him lol. Maroon that is so that makes it obvious
I'm not taking the bait. Every thread he brings her name up in a derogatory manner. Don't call me down for defending her. Apparently you know Maroons because you never will single him out when he has personally threatened my friends on here through private messages then gets on here and instigates. My friend was banned because he got fed up with the special treatment. Quite frankly so am I. Also, I will say her name because her name deserves to be said, just not in the negative manner he chooses.

Lol she's not going anywhere
Nothing will be done Dr. Maroons must be granny bears family
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Nothing is ever said to him lol. Maroon that is so that makes it obvious
Maroons was the first person to be suspended. But you won't recognize that, will you?

Dr.Basketball Wrote:I'm not taking the bait. Every thread he brings her name up in a derogatory manner. Don't call me down for defending her. Apparently you know Maroons because you never will single him out when he has personally threatened my friends on here through private messages then gets on here and instigates. My friend was banned because he got fed up with the special treatment. Quite frankly so am I. Also, I will say her name because her name deserves to be said, just not in the negative manner he chooses.
If you weren't taking his bait, you wouldn't be posting this.
I do not know of Maroons singling out anybody, or I would take appropriate actions. Your "friend" was banned for reasons that had nothing to do with Maroons.

Finally, say her name if you want, but it'll be the last time you say it on BGR under this name.

BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Nothing will be done Dr. Maroons must be granny bears family
Don't know Maroons from a load of coal, but I'm getting more and more fed up with all of you.
If we can't use her name then no name should be used. We don't put her down like maroon does
The rumors always get heated up time of the year.. None of them I've heard really make much sense. Perry just lost 1 kid I think from last years team and had a chance to win the region. Should be even better this year. Hazard may be a different story, could see they weren't playing as a team late in the year and appeared to be some turmoil..Fat pat may be on the prowl for Knott.. Owsley stays together made a good run in the district..If Leslie's coach doesn't return and they don't make a quality hire that may change things on their roster..
Passtheball Wrote:The rumors always get heated up time of the year.. None of them I've heard really make much sense. Perry just lost 1 kid I think from last years team and had a chance to win the region. Should be even better this year. Hazard may be a different story, could see they weren't playing as a team late in the year and appeared to be some turmoil..Fat pat may be on the prowl for Knott.. Owsley stays together made a good run in the district..If Leslie's coach doesn't return and they don't make a quality hire that may change things on their roster..

Is Leslie coach thinking about not coming back
[quote=Maroons]Are you denying this rumor? Lets see. Shelby Valley. June Buchanon. Perry Central. Just saying. Frequent flyer miles are at a premium. This is not gossip, only facts. I heard this was a possibility and it came from a coach they had been in contact with to transfer.[/QUOTYes I'm denying this rumor because you make up stupid stories like a kid. She's not going anywhere
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Is Leslie coach thinking about not coming back

Seems to be the talk at the red burrito..
Passtheball Wrote:Seems to be the talk at the red burrito..

That's big news!!
I honestly think no players are leaving Perry, if anything Perry adds during the off season. Key players developed this year and Napier gets the very best out of his bench. Proffitt goes to Knott then I would be surprised.
Pages: 1 2