Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How far will Powell County go this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How far does everyone think they will go...and please if you just opened this to put them down please dont!!!
if someone comes on here and says for example they will get beat 1st game in the district you will start freaking out so it doesnt matter what we all say you will not like it
just make your opinions plz
Why is every thread on here about Powell co. They are a good team, we get it, but every thread is about them, stop! Yes they have a good shot at the 14th, but so do about 4 or 5 other teams so, please just let up a little lets see how district goes, and if powell makes it to region then the talk can continue..this is truly getting out of hand.
i agree sorry
They will be out first game of district. If not it will surprise me.
ok thats your opinion i respect your opinion
Might make it out of district but probably won't get to far in region.
will make it to region
Powell only has two quality wins Hazard and Lee in the region.
powell has the ability of causing upsets and could show some teams up this year, i expect them to be one of the contenders for the 14th as an underdog. This team has heart and could go far.
Not very far, I think Estill gets them first game of district.
powell will have to play their best game to beat estill, and make it to the region. estill will be ready to play this 3rd meeting. if powell can win it, they will go to atleast the finals in the region. powell can play with the best of them and they have showed it. they have some key losses, but also with key wins.
As Far As Romans Takes Them
OMG I'm sorry but that was stupid!!! Last year was one thing, but Romans isnt the team, they are still an intimidating team without romans now!!!
Im going to say lose in the semifinals of the region
They are a team that can win on any given night.
Beat the first game.
people Estill will beat Powell I'm sorry but that's the way it will all come down.
I don't know how far but I hope no one is getting their hopes up on them going to Rupp, good team but not going to win the 14th......
its going to be a tough game thursday night. yeah, powell has beat estill twice but that only makes estill want to play harder...i'd be watchin out pc...
Good Luck To Both Teams!:thumpsup: