Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will take the 56th District?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It will be held at Owsley Co.
powell co
it will be a good tourney owsley could possibley be a cinderella team along with estill...powell and lee are probally the favorites overall
why does everyone think that powell is going to beat us??? they beat us once and we beat them once, and we won by more..so whats the big deal that makes everyone think that they are better?? im not saying powell is a bad team, they are a very good team, and so are we, so i dont know why everyone is so sure about powell

sportsfreak22 Wrote:powell co
no one is sure that was just my opinion lee powell and estill are major teams in these
Powell County, and Estill being the runner up.
powell plays estil first round....
sportsfreak22 Wrote:powell plays estil first round....

Well that ruins my outcome, lol.
Regardless, Powell will win it, with Lee County being the Runner-ups.
just wait and see
its goin to be fun to watch. powell and lee or estill and lee, either way teh championship game will be a classic.
i agree, im very excited

stroked Wrote:its goin to be fun to watch. powell and lee or estill and lee, either way teh championship game will be a classic.
I did not Lee had already beaten Owsley. Lee only has 1 district tournament scheduled and that is against the home team the Owls from Owsley. Lee has to win that game first before there can be another game. The Owls are playing thier best ball right now Coach and I watched them play LCC to overtime and I know Coach is concerned about the Owls. Respect is like money, everybody wants it, nobody wants to give it.
It turned out that Powell Won the District and Owsley was the runner-up
Yea I bet that shocked the heck out of all of these posters, lol, lots of them were way off. I think it shocked everyone, more than ever, when owsley beat lee. That was crazy!!