Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Co @ Magoffin Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats everyones thoughts?
Powell lost in the last meeting by 7, but it should be a good win for Powell on the opposing team's floor. I'll take Powell by 10+.
MC by 5
powell 10+
MC by 8.
Powell by 12
Powell by 5
Should be a good game. I am all for Magoffin I just don't know if they can come up with the upset. Goodluck to both teams.
This is a no brainer.. Magoffin is playin very good and will beat Powell 12+ points,, These boys are on a mission for a district, regional win. Go Hornets

:Thumbs::letsparty
maxhornet Wrote:This is a no brainer.. Magoffin is playin very good and will beat Powell 12+ points,, These boys are on a mission for a district, regional win. Go Hornets

:Thumbs::letsparty
lmao
more like on a mission to be embarassed on their homecourt. they may have beat powell earlier this season, but powell is playing like the number one team in the region. powell will win this one. might not be a blow out, it could be close.
first you say they will be embarassed on their home court...then say it might not be blowout, it could be close... im confused?
he said it may not be but possibly could be a blowout
5_blush_5 Wrote:first you say they will be embarassed on their home court...then say it might not be blowout, it could be close... im confused?
that was confusing .... what i dont understand we beat them earlier in the year they say they are playing well so are we and they are not giving any respect what so ever
they are playing real well
stroked Wrote:more like on a mission to be embarassed on their homecourt. they may have beat powell earlier this season, but powell is playing like the number one team in the region. powell will win this one. might not be a blow out, it could be close.
you dont know that they will win neither do i we think we know and i think magoffin will win but i dont know for sure and how can you say be embarrassed have you seen magoffin lately or have you seen them at all and if its not a blowout and a close game how is that embarrassing
sportsfreak22 Wrote:they are playing real well
so is magoffin
Powell
have u seen powell lately....theyre playing the best ball a team could ask for right now
sportsfreak22 Wrote:have u seen powell lately....theyre playing the best ball a team could ask for right now
yes i have watched them good inside guard play is iffy at times
Well, all I have to say is if Powell County comes in and blows out Magoffin, it will be the first time anyone has "embarassed" them in a long time. They have hung in there with pretty tough teams this year. If the Hornets play up to their ability, then they can come out with the win.
powell can get scoring from any player on any night. powell dont have 2 dominate scorers. they have one consistent scorer in roman. powell has several guards that can step up and knock down shots. on any night powell county can have 5 or 6 players in double digit scoring. powell only has only 4 post players, and 1 plays the 3 spot at times. the guards are the veins that help the team pump their heart. romans has not won everygame powell has won this season. strong guard play, and romans. so to say the guards are iffy, thats just uncalled for. powell is a solid team and will be tough to beat come tuesday.
stroked Wrote:powell can get scoring from any player on any night. powell dont have 2 dominate scorers. they have one consistent scorer in roman. powell has several guards that can step up and knock down shots. on any night powell county can have 5 or 6 players in double digit scoring. powell only has only 4 post players, and 1 plays the 3 spot at times. the guards are the veins that help the team pump their heart. romans has not won everygame powell has won this season. strong guard play, and romans. so to say the guards are iffy, thats just uncalled for. powell is a solid team and will be tough to beat come tuesday.
i agree they will be tought to beat i seen them 3 times and there guards seem to get lost in the game at times didnt say they wasnt good i dont see how thats uncalled for i was stating what i thought you didnt see me freaking out when the powell fans keep saying its going to be a blowout chill we will find out tuesday
ok powell has alot of good guars who can step up...for ex. danny dennis stepped up against pcc and had around 29 pts
Powell will win in a close one.
ok i have no idea what i am talking about lets just call scott county and the boys from l-ville and lex tell them to stay home no use in coming to rupp powells got it wrapped up
ok no one said powell is even going to rupp...teams like scott county and lex and louisville would blow any mountain team out including powell or any other 14th region team...i would liek to see south laurel play them tho
im gona say magoffin wins this one rice will eat up romans
i doubt that but he might...you never know we will see tuesday