Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shocking UK Statistic For Last 3 Games Played
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TidesHoss32 Wrote:when you get paid to win, and you dont....by God I deserve more. Ill be selfish about it. I as a UK fan am spoiled, and this 22-13, 22-12 crap shouldnt cut it to anybody that pays taxes.

Why do you keep mentioning taxes? The Athletics Dept. isn't funded by taxes?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:ok, youve used the term asinine one too many times...4/5 of Rupp Arena cheers when his name is announced? How do you know that? Do you ask all 23,0000+? How do you know that 18,400 people (out of 23,000, thats 80%)cheer him when his name is called. So by saying that 80% of the people in Rupp cheer his name, THAT is asinine..and I can assure you, that although I might be a smidge off that 99% statement, its not by much. And no, Im not that shallow to say that "just because everybody on bgr dont like him, doesnt mean the rest of the state dont". I travel all around the state as part of my job, 65 hours a week, and I can assure you alfus, that very few people in this state wants him to be our coach. Maybe the college kids on campus like him as coach, but very few people...ALL AROUND THE STATE dont want him there. Not just in eastern Kentucky. The fact that you cant see that we're sliding and sliding FAST is asinine.

Because I'm there every game, I know that the extreme majority of Rupp Arena cheers for Tubby when his name is announced.

You are still well off with the 99% statement. Most of Lexington is still behind Tubby Smith.

The rest of your argument holds no water to me, and is just getting sad.
ok, your right...my argument is nothing...to you. So you go ahead and be happy going 22-12 or 22-13 every year...and being a second tier team in our own conference. If we're that lucky. I feel fairly comfortable that my argument is solid.
alfus21 Wrote:Because I'm there every game, I know that the extreme majority of Rupp Arena cheers for Tubby when his name is announced.

You are still well off with the 99% statement. Most of Lexington is still behind Tubby Smith.

The rest of your argument holds no water to me, and is just getting sad.
I thought the Athletics Program was privately funded by K-fund or University expenses?
alfus21 Wrote:Why do you keep mentioning taxes? The Athletics Dept. isn't funded by taxes?
the athletic dept. is self funded but its a state funded school without tax payers no school which in a way makes everyone of them state employees i am not filing taxes till they get rid of tubby and governor fletcher
The Fan Wrote:its a state funded school without tax payers no school which in a way makes everyone of them state employees i am not filing taxes till they get rid of tubby and governor fletcher

Smile Ok. Good luck with that.
The Fan Wrote:the athletic dept. is self funded but its a state funded school without tax payers no school which in a way makes everyone of them state employees i am not filing taxes till they get rid of tubby and governor fletcher

Im sure they will notice and make changes IMMEDIATELY! SmileSmileSmile
Pages: 1 2