Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfrys Pitcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The girls name is Kailee Rash and she can flat pitch but she a top notch hitter as well. I've seen her in person and she flat out brings the heat and strikes out the opposing batters with the precision of a surgeon. She put 2 balls off the top of the fence for triples and some laser singles back up the middle. I've been watching other highlights from games on the David &Darryl page. Has this young lady received any D1 offers yet? She is top notch for sure!
She is very talented and has the tools to be special. I think that she could play some small college ball somewhere. IF you are talking D-1 then she would be a pitcher that would rarely be hit in the mountains and that's not the case. She would dominate the 15th which is usually weak in softball compared to the rest of the state. D-1 pitchers throw 60 and up along with 5 or 6 different pitches. I haven't seen her hit or play the field so she may d-1 in that aspect.