Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Jobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know Johnson Central is looking for a new coach and Floyd Central as well. Who will be filling those spots as the postings have closed?
^ My guess is these spots will be filled with whoever administration feels will stick with it the longest so they aren't having to worry with filling the position again down the road. Volleyball is secondary at best, at least, at Johnson Central that is the case I am sure. Floyd Central should be interesting since you have two good volleyball programs in South Floyd and Allen Central. They should have a very competitive team for years to come.
Jason Clark is the new Floyd Central coach.
^ Does this seem like an odd hire to you? Jason Clark was at Pike Central previously, correct? South Floyd and Allen Central both had good coaches in place already.
No. I believe I know why he was hired and most people from AC and SF that has kids playing volleyball knows. Yes his previous job was at Pike Central for a year or two and before that he was employed at Raceland.Yes. SF and AC had good coaches in place already. Floyd county is getting more weird everyday. It's about like a soap opera
^ That's what I am hearing... More kids moving out of prestonsburg and heading to Paintsville each day.
[quote=Jason Spriggs]No. I believe I know why he was hired and most people from AC and SF that has kids playing volleyball knows. Yes his previous job was at Pike Central for a year or two and before that he was employed at Raceland.Yes. SF and AC had good coaches in place already. Floyd county is getting more weird everyday. It's about like a soap opera[/QUOTE
Couldn't decide between the AC and SF coaches so hired a 3rd party?