Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: As Much As It PAINS Me to Say This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But I will be a HUGE UK fan tonight. Lonzo Ball is a great player, but his dad is going to ruin his pro career. I hope Bam, Monk, and Fox take UCLA to the cleaners and send Alford back to Indiana.
I don't see it.
I hope like hell UK can pull it off but this team has been dreadful to watch at times.

To win a NC, they'd have to go threw UCLA, UNC, Kansas, and whoever comes out of that other side.
Brutal
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:But I will be a HUGE UK fan tonight. Lonzo Ball is a great player, but his dad is going to ruin his pro career. I hope Bam, Monk, and Fox take UCLA to the cleaners and send Alford back to Indiana.

There's a good chance that all of that will happen .
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:But I will be a HUGE UK fan tonight. Lonzo Ball is a great player, but his dad is going to ruin his pro career. I hope Bam, Monk, and Fox take UCLA to the cleaners and send Alford back to Indiana.

Welcome to the Dark Side
I was SCREAMING for WV to take that game the other night, and they damn near pulled it off!!!

I just hope and pray that THIS Kentucky team is the one that stays for the entire tournament. I've never seen them play lights out defense the way they did against UCLA.

As far as Ball is concerned, I feel bad for the kid. He had a below average game for him, but never lashed out or lost his temper toward another player. His dad, LaVar, on the other hand lashed out BEFORE the game. Pissed off a lot of folks, including me. I wish Lonzo nothing but the best, and LaVar can stay home for the rest of his career as far as I'm concerned.
Best game UK has played all year.

It's ridicolous to get the draw that we did.

In state team, 30 win wichita, UCLA, unc, and Kansas before even getting to the championship.
I wish we were on that other side.
Fox was a man on a mission against UCLA.