Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wymt Mountain Top 10 (02-16)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. South Laurel
2. Bell County
3. Shelby Valley
4. June Buchanan
5. Paintsville
6. Corbin
7. Breathitt County
8. Clay County
9. Perry County Central
10. Hazard
What happened to Powell?
alfus21 Wrote:1. South Laurel
2. Bell County
3. Shelby Valley
4. June Buchanan
5. Paintsville
6. Corbin
7. Breathitt County
8. Clay County
9. Perry County Central
10. Hazard

:Thumbs: Looks good to me.
powell should be in this without a doubt over breathitt and pcc and hazard should be moved up
alfus21 Wrote:1. South Laurel
2. Bell County
3. Shelby Valley
4. June Buchanan
5. Paintsville
6. Corbin
7. Breathitt County
8. Clay County
9. Perry County Central
10. Hazard

Hazard hasnt been playing good lately, but they shouldnt be number 10.

1. South Laurel
2. Bell County
3. Shelby Valley
4. Paintsville
5. June Buchanan
6. Corbin
7. Hazard
8. Clay County
9. Breathitt
10. Perry Central
pcc is better than both jbs and breathitt
sportsfreak22 Wrote:pcc is better than both jbs and breathitt

I dont think so, im sure most of the people on here, if not all of them think that as well, Perry did beat JBS, but I know people will say im complaining, but its the truth that JBS didnt play there best, and thats the truth, if they played again,it would be a different game.
windmill Wrote:Hazard hasnt been playing good lately, but they shouldnt be number 10.

1. South Laurel
2. Bell County
3. Shelby Valley
4. Paintsville
5. June Buchanan
6. Corbin
7. Hazard
8. Clay County
9. Breathitt
10. Perry Central

Looks a lot better IMO, PCC should be moved up to 9, maybe 8.
this dont look good to me...pcc should not be # 10
sportsfreak22 Wrote:this dont look good to me...pcc should not be # 10

Perry is 2-3 against teams in the mountain top ten.
and could you tell me wat jbs is plz?
windmill Wrote:I dont think so, im sure most of the people on here, if not all of them think that as well, Perry did beat JBS, but I know people will say im complaining, but its the truth that JBS didnt play there best, and thats the truth, if they played again,it would be a different game.
well i didnt attend the game but from what i heard and seen from pcc last night against powell is that theyre better than jbs
sportsfreak22 Wrote:and could you tell me wat jbs is plz?

3-2
ok they have one more win than pcc and wta teams did jbs lose to and win against?
sportsfreak22 Wrote:well i didnt attend the game but from what i heard and seen from pcc last night against powell is that theyre better than jbs

Powell beat Hazard, thats there only really good win all year, Knott Central beat them by 24, at Powell.
sportsfreak22 Wrote:ok they have one more win than pcc and wta teams did jbs lose to and win against?

JBS beat Hazard, Bell and Breathitt, and Perry and Hazard beat them, JBS beat Bell, and Bell killed Perry, and Mason County beat JBS on a last second shot, with Miller having to dominate to win the game, Miller scored about 12 points against Perry, and Mason beat them by 32.
yes they did but that was powells worst game of the season....and hazard beat jbs
sportsfreak22 Wrote:yes they did but that was powells worst game of the season....and hazard beat jbs

and JBS beat Hazard
ok but perry beat jbs so that makes it a toss up....1 team i think deserves to be there at at least 1 is powell yeha they had a big loss to kcc but after that they found theyre rythem and only lost games to top team with a big win over hazard and hazard beat jbs by 18
windmill Wrote:I dont think so, im sure most of the people on here, if not all of them think that as well, Perry did beat JBS, but I know people will say im complaining, but its the truth that JBS didnt play there best, and thats the truth, if they played again,it would be a different game.
The beat you at your Nutt Center. I'm sorry thats down the road or is it.
windmill Wrote:and JBS beat Hazard
And Hazard beat you last and so did PCC.
The Mason Co. game don't mean nothing. JBS deserves to be up there though. I don't like them but I bet they could beat South Laurel.
no they couldnt sorry
sportsfreak22 Wrote:no they couldnt sorry
Yes they could. Get over it PAL. Just because you dont like JBS dont mean their gonna lose. You need to get over it and just admit that JBS is good. There is not 1 player or 2 players on SL team that could gaurd Stepp.
yea no way jbs could beat south laurel this year
I do not believe that JBS could beat South L.
ty proffit would dominate stepp....srry but its true and yes jbs is good but there not the greatest
i dont
bigcuntry23 Wrote:yea no way jbs could beat south laurel this year
People, I dislike JBS more than anyone on this site but JBS is the best team in the 14th. I cant change that, If I could then I would but just get over it like I have.
sportsfreak22 Wrote:ty proffit would dominate stepp....srry but its true and yes jbs is good but there not the greatest
I didnt say they were great and South Laurel isnt great either
Pages: 1 2