Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Congressional Hearings Today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, there are three congressional hearings, which I am happy that all three are going on! 1. Wiretapping claims by the President. This is a very serious charge, and hope that we can get to the bottom of it. 2. Russia interference in the campaign of '16. This is a fundamental bedrock to our democracy as we know it. The importance of this can not be underestimated. As a concerned citizen, to think that Russia is our friend or has been, is a grave mistake. 3. The Supreme Court hearing today. The Senate did not do their job in '15 or '16 and our highest court has been with 8 judges so far. Today begins the process of the Senate of doing their job... and yes I do think that is an indictment of the Senate.

Now the opinion piece of this... I do not think the wiretapping claims will have any merit. Neither do I think Russia will have as big of an influence on the election as some thinks that it does. Third, the judge will be confirmed after the Senate does a nuclear option, and Citizens United will stand, Roe V. Wade will stand...