Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Overrated ACC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is not a college basketball board. But had to put this out there. All ive heard all year long watching college basketball is how the ACC was the best conference ever. Was gonna have 3 teams in Final Four. And now all they have is 1 team left after the first weekend.

While all year long Ive heard how terrible the SEC is. Yet they have 3 teams in the sweet 16. Go figure.
that one team have a better change at winning the NCAA then all the SEC team does.
^ one team having a great chance to win a championship does not mean that the ACC is the best conference?
The ACC was the best conference this season. Just cause they got ousted early doesn't mean otherwise. You have a bad game in the tourney your gone. When i decide the best teams i looked at the 30 some game sample more than a 2 game sample. Yes I understand the postseason matters most and that's where titles are won.but upsets happen. It just so happens it made it to the ACC this year.
And if anything people were saying what they seen. The ACC was 34-25 this year non conference against the other power 5 conferences. The SEC was 19-35 Big difference. So you can't really blame people for saying what the numbers shown. While the SEC has no doubt outplayed the ACC in the tournament, you can't say the SEC is as good as the ACC.
Definitely got ousted earlier than they thought.
But they won the championship.