Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Review Booth At District And Region Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With so many bad calls at the end of games I think it's time for reviews cameras at the District and Region Tourneys.What does everybody think
I'd say it's time you let it go. You can't review every call in high school ball that you don't like. It's part of the game.
It would be way too expensive to find out the referees do a pretty good job.
That want happen
No, then HS games would be as slow as college games. I get so tired of all the reviews they do now. I don't see it going away, so I'd like to see each coach given one review per game. If he uses it at the wrong time, he's screwed if he really needs a review.

This rule would NOT apply to Johnson Central and UK however, we still get all the reviews we want. Kidding.
Just another way to mess over somebody, plus added expense that schools can't afford.
No absolutely not and both Zaga Fan and walterwhite pretty much said what I was thinking...
Ok I have give it a lot of thought and it's just to important to let some ref or some one say it cost to much to not say what I think.... I have spent a lot of money time and effort with my son and many other young man in the gym to just say let it go so here goes I think every team has videos that can be used during tournaments by who ever host the district and region... and only review the last minute so that no one will be inconvenienced by getting the call right
Not going to happen. Nice discussion topic. Way too expensive for high school athletics.
Well I disagree I think if it's worth doing it's worth doing right.... These kids and parents put to much time into it to just say it to expensive to do it right.... They play in millions dollar gyms and have there county behind them to say it cost to much money.... Don't half ass it put your whole ass into it
I think that if they did this they would ruin high school basketball games.