Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel 57 Hazard 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Congrats SL.
Congrats SL
Good defense though by the dogs on the SL stars
Congrats South Laurel
How many did Ty Profitt and Trey Smith end up with?
congrats SL
Congrats SL
congrats sl
Congrats SL.
This was an 8 point game with 3 min to go, but Hazard could never get over the hump. Profit was not that impressive, had only 6 points. Hicks played well, but could not get the three ball to fall.
Yea Profit is just so great that he only had 6 points against Hazard, What a joke.
he might not be great but hes good or he wouldnt have a d-1 scholarship waiting for him when he leaves high school
sportsfreak22 Wrote:he might not be great but hes good or he wouldnt have a d-1 scholarship waiting for him when he leaves high school
Ive seen him play 3 times this year and he hasent scored over 15 in any of those games. So im just going by what I see
Arbys Man Wrote:Ive seen him play 3 times this year and he hasent scored over 15 in any of those games. So im just going by what I see

Points aren't all that matters my friend :thumpsup:
SportsKrazee Wrote:Points aren't all that matters my friend :thumpsup:
lol what else does he do??
He runs that whole team and with his offensive presence and penetration he gets tons of looks for his other guys, but hey thats just my opinion yours can be different no big deal
True
Congrats SL
Hazard has lost 3 of their last 4. I know they were up against South Laurel but the bulldogs can't feel good gearing up for tournament time.....
congrats SL
Congrats SL
Congrats South Laurel