Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 57 Letcher Central 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Perry did everything good except make any dang free throws lol.
Letcher fans very poor losers and have no class
I think we saw tonight why Tobler is the 14th region player of the year. Carter didn't even want it. Also, I see you Anosike!!!
Anybody got the scoring for both teams?
Tobler 13 points 4 boards .....Poy ,hahahaha ! Letcher guarded Mr D1 with a 5'6 guard ,how in the hell do you get 14th Poy? Tobler is a good roll player! Can't take over and can't defend! Actual Perry kids scored under 20 and not 1 time did we see an all Perry lineup! I guess I am one of the poor loosers from Letcher but we do not play with recruits and this was a 3 point game with 16 seconds to go ! With that being said I speak for everyone from all the clean run programs ......I hope someone beats their cheating ass's ,Thanks Rex and Pam! Anyone but Perry , GO Wolves and go Patriots!
Tobler 13 points 4 boards .....Poy ,hahahaha ! Letcher guarded Mr D1 with a 5'6 guard ,how in the hell do you get 14th Poy? Tobler is a good roll player! Can't take over and can't defend! Actual Perry kids scored under 20 and not 1 time did we see an all Perry lineup! I guess I am one of the poor loosers from Letcher but we do not play with recruits and this was a 3 point game with 16 seconds to go ! With that being said I speak for everyone from all the clean run programs ......I hope someone beats their cheating ass's ,Thanks Rex and Pam! Anyone but Perry , GO Engineers and go Patriots!
Now if you are gonna cry we get you a job at the funeral home they use to it there hahahaha
If you watched the game Hammer calls were pathetic! Carter couldn't draw a foul on the Perry bigs ! Not a Cryer just call it like I see it!
Looks like the Philadelphia Cameroon Central Recruits are ready to play tomorrow. I bet the fans are already making hotel reservations and buying tournament tickets... just like they did last season.
I thought we agreed no excuses and may the gest team win. My team the lady Commodores lost to KCC who has several transfers but that is their team and I congratulate them. My other team is this team who beat you fair and square so don't down them or the fans or the parents or guardians it's not right
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Tobler 13 points 4 boards .....Poy ,hahahaha ! Letcher guarded Mr D1 with a 5'6 guard ,how in the hell do you get 14th Poy? Tobler is a good roll player! Can't take over and can't defend! Actual Perry kids scored under 20 and not 1 time did we see an all Perry lineup! I guess I am one of the poor loosers from Letcher but we do not play with recruits and this was a 3 point game with 16 seconds to go ! With that being said I speak for everyone from all the clean run programs ......I hope someone beats their cheating ass's ,Thanks Rex and Pam! Anyone but Perry , GO Wolves and go Patriots!

You got the poor loser right.... Tobler may not show up in the stats but his defense and presence will always be more important than what Carter can bring. If your school has a problem with recruits, maybe they should quit bitching and get on the trail. Forget Road to Rupp... The only road the Cougars know is 15 back to Whitesburg.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:You got the poor loser right.... Tobler may not show up in the stats but his defense and presence will always be more important than what Carter can bring. If your school has a problem with recruits, maybe they should quit bitching and get on the trail. Forget Road to Rupp... The only road the Cougars know is 15 back to Whitesburg.

Hey pal, don't know if you realize it or not, but high school basketball is NOT college basketball. Teams can't just go out and recruit every season. Perry may get away with it, but they will eventually get what they deserve. Still pathetic they can't win with their own players! SAD!!!
Where was Back at tonight? Didn't hear his name much, and according to a couple of people on here. He is the only true Talent on Perry Central's Team.
Congratulations Perry County Central :Cheerlead
I'm pretty confident every lineup Perry had tonight was an all-Perry lineup. If not, someone needs to get the tape to KHSAA quickly because I'm sure it's against the rules to play kids from other schools.

Also, anyone find it funny the Letcher student section cheered "USA" while the American-born Damon Tobler was shooting free throws?
As for the POY stuff, I think you saw both guys were top notch players and are deserving of the award.

Carter is great, but at times tried too hard and ended up taking bad shots. Tobler was efficient as a scorer and manager, but missed some crucial free throws.

Both guys hit baskets when their team needed them.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm pretty confident every lineup Perry had tonight was an all-Perry lineup. If not, someone needs to get the tape to KHSAA quickly because I'm sure it's against the rules to play kids from other schools.

Also, anyone find it funny the Letcher student section cheered "USA" while the American-born Damon Tobler was shooting free throws?
Heard that too. Guess they can not keep up with who was born where. Seems as if no team is made up of kids that come from the teams home County anymore. Every team has one or more kids that should be playing elsewhere. Not just PCC. Even though I find it puzzling that PCC fans cry about people questioning the integrity of their team when they did the same thing when Cordia was getting the kids that made them competitive. The only shot any Eky team has at state in 2017 is against other Eky teams. I think the 14th plays the 15th, so theb14th has a chance to win a game or two.
Serious question. Isn't Carter from Prestonsburg?
Dr.Basketball Wrote:You got the poor loser right.... Tobler may not show up in the stats but his defense and presence will always be more important than what Carter can bring. If your school has a problem with recruits, maybe they should quit bitching and get on the trail. Forget Road to Rupp... The only road the Cougars know is 15 back to Whitesburg.

You sir are an idiot! Carter torched him for 8 out of the first 10 points and PCC quickly figured out Tobler couldn't guard Carter and made a change and started shadowing him with 2 people! Tobler does some nice things but LCC guarded him man all night with a 5'6 guard , Austin Banks 11 and held him to 13 and 4 boards! Tobler not top 5 players in the region!
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm pretty confident every lineup Perry had tonight was an all-Perry lineup. If not, someone needs to get the tape to KHSAA quickly because I'm sure it's against the rules to play kids from other schools.

Yeah ,should have been singing fresh prince ......In West Philadelphia born and raised.......you know the rest!
After watching this game tonight. Knott doesn't have a Chance. Punk just has to much power. 😂😂😂
CA3 Wrote:Serious question. Isn't Carter from Prestonsburg?

No , born and raised in Letcher County ,West whitesburg elementary!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Yeah ,should have been singing fresh prince ......In West Philadelphia born and raised.......you know the rest!

In West Philadelphia born and raised, On the AAU circuit I spent most of my days, Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool and I was shootin some bball outside of the school, Til a guy named Heston who said I was good, Started to recruit me from my neighborhood, I played in one little tournament and my mom told me, She said "you're moving to a county in Kentucky called Perry"
Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote:Hey pal, don't know if you realize it or not, but high school basketball is NOT college basketball. Teams can't just go out and recruit every season. Perry may get away with it, but they will eventually get what they deserve. Still pathetic they can't win with their own players! SAD!!!

All you letcher fans are starting to sound like ukisn1 and snow oh I forgot you all are all the same lol a bunch of letcher central sucks. Best players and best coach won tonight go Perry!!!!!!!
My goodness folks, what is wrong with everyone. You sound like the democrats and republicans going at it. Carter is a super nice player and a hell of a competitor. Tobler is a great kid and talent who has played 4 years at PCC. Prince was a major factor in the game. However the kid that won and closed out the game for PCC was Chandler Caudill, you know the local kid who dunked on your ass at the end of the game.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:All you letcher fans are starting to sound like ukisn1 and snow oh I forgot you all are all the same lol a bunch of letcher central sucks. Best players and best coach won tonight go Perry!!!!!!!

No ties whatsoever to Letcher, I'm just against recruiting. Since you are a recruiting advocate, you need to recruit a personal grammar coach.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:All you letcher fans are starting to sound like ukisn1 and snow oh I forgot you all are all the same lol a bunch of letcher central sucks. Best players and best coach won tonight go Perry!!!!!!!

Also the worst group of people in America
Like I've said all year we can win the region with our local kids if need be. I loved this Letcher team though. Lots of heart and I respect the hell out of that.
Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote:No ties whatsoever to Letcher, I'm just against recruiting. Since you are a recruiting advocate, you need to recruit a personal grammar coach.

You must be from letcher lol who the hell cares about grammar . The subject is assholes from letcher county
Pages: 1 2