Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County 74 - Sheldon Clark 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Way to go hornets, great win, sorry for the mistyping of the score.
Whoa... Congrats Hornets!
sorry i mistyped lol it was 74 - 68
Saleen_Insanity Wrote:sorry i mistyped lol it was 74 - 68

I was thinking to myself that SC had to have some real bad problems to lose by 31.
yea lol but ahh sheldon clark isn't the best of teams this year
how good is magoffins jv team?
sportsfreak22 Wrote:how good is magoffins jv team?

Their JV team has some talent. A lot of good Sophomores. Next year Magoffin won't have much but expect them to have a pretty decent team the year after that with all the now sophomores getting some much needed experiece at the varsity level. BTW Congrats Magoffin!
do you know wat there record is?
Congrats to Magoffin on the win and locking up the 3 seed in the district. Good luck against the Dawgs.
sportsfreak22 Wrote:do you know wat there record is?

Hmm not 100% sure. Believe they have only lost 2 games if i am correct. They haven't played in over a month i'd say.
oh i was jw because we are playing are makeup game against them tuesday
sportsfreak22 Wrote:oh i was jw because we are playing are makeup game against them tuesday
our district games are boys girls double header so our boys jv and girls jv loses 8 games which is why i hate the double headers
Congrats MC.
Congrats MC
Congrats Magoffin
Congrats to Magoffin, looks like it was a good one.
Yea double headers, all they do is make the JV play less games. I hate it!
Thats right congrats MC
Magoffin plays Powell on tuesday and have already beat Powell by 7. I don't think it will be a close one as of late, Powell beat SC by a score of 103-68 at LCC earlier in the season. Powell will win this one big.
Congrats Hornets, now take care of business against Powell Co.
Congrats Hornets
When did magoffin play powell the first time? I thought the game got cancelled.
they played them in the lcc tourney and powell lost by 7 but now powell is playing great and they will win this game big.....so is magoffins jv playing tuesday???
They played them in the Johnson Central Holiday Tournament. It's amazing you lose to a team and then the next time you play them at their house and you expect to win in a blowout.
it'll be a blowut and trust me on that with the way they are playing they beat hazard and was 3 points between beating pcc at pcc
Congrats magoffin. Ill take your word on that sports, if powell co dont bring their A game then they are beat.
they'll bring their a game they have the last 9-10 games
so will theyre be a jv game tueday ?
sportsfreak22 Wrote:it'll be a blowut and trust me on that with the way they are playing they beat hazard and was 3 points between beating pcc at pcc
if you know for a fact that it will be a blowout you are truly amazing you need to be in vegas not stanton if its not a blowout i expect an oppology if its is i will do the same you dont know neither do i but i dont EXPECT a blowout sorry for no punctuation cause i refuse to ever use it again on here cause i got edited and a note for not using capital letters on my post
ok done deal
Pages: 1 2