Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th Region Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harlan County and Harlan both take care of business today. Tomorrow these two square off in the finals. Predictions?
If it's anything like the District finals it will be must see girls HS basketball IMO. Brock went for 48 for Harlan, Green had 31 and Gross 23 for HC. It was the most entertaining 13th region girls game I've ever seen. Those 3 girls are some of the best we've seen in our region over the past 15 to 20 years and their supporting casts are playing their hearts out as well. Should be a Great game, I hope all Harlan County sports fans make it down to support these 2 very special teams.....
I will be at that danged Arena for three games today. I may not make it home!!

GO LADY BEARS!!!

PS...I am secretly thrilled to death that Harlan County will have a representative at Rupp no matter who wins. Here's to an injury free contest.
I can't wait for this one--their last matchup was a great one to watch. Blair, Kaylea, and Jordan are not only talented basketball players, they have some of the highest basketball IQ's I've ever seen in girls basketball. They absolutely know how to play and they're not afraid of the moment. This is one that will be worth the trip.