Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County vs. Knott Central 3/6 Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Monday night
8 PM

Estill County comes in 25-7 averaging 62 points a game...allowing 53 points a game

Knott County Central comes in 21-9 averaging 76 points a game....allowing 63 points a game.

Estill County: 13-2 last 15 games (includes a current 6 game win streak)

Knott Central: 11-4 last 15 games

USA Today HSS Score Predictor: Knott Central 66-60
Got a feeling this one will be a barnburner
If Estill can slow down the pace and get Knott to chase them around in a half court set, they may have a chance, but I just don't see Knott letting them do that. Knott is pretty good at all positions and will push the pace in this one. Knott by 10+
To beat Estill all you have to do is play a zone
Knott
knott
I got a feeling this game will be over by halftime Knott 74 Estill 45. If Estill holds the ball it may be closer.
[Image: jQDPtWW.png]

Bolz, ole fatpat is on a high baby from Honeycuttas road to BBT baby and now it's Big Bizness turn to rule the court in Jackson baby. From what I'm hearing Superman's cape has been prepped and ready to roll along the Obi One Kenoble bringing the force, wowza!!! White Chocolate and Iceman Caudill will be stormin the court. Estill better bring some earplugs cause this fatman thinks JPC figured out how to get the cannon into the gym, super wowza!!!

#whitechocolatewillleadtheway More mash taters please!!!
65-59 knott

i look for coach bentley and estill to try and slow the pace in this one
[Image: 1kvwmp.jpg] Wowza ole Fatpat partying hard baby! Supaman be flying high and Patriots just keep rolling bruh! #partystillgoingon More more mash taters please!!!
[Image: 1kvxzl.jpg] Bolz ole JPC a genius! Two phone booths loaded up like the Pats baby! Supaman and Powers be rocking ole Woodys place brutha! Engineers wont know what hit em! #titlegamewithintaterreach More mash taters please!!!
Tip coming up in just a few moments
Knott wins tip
Caudill with 3

KCC 3-0
baket by A. Doty

KCC 3-2
basket by Caudill

KCC 5-2
Bonny to the line for 2...good...good

KCC 5-4
Jones to the line for 2...no good...lane violation on Knott

5-4 KCC Estill ball
3 for Osbourne

Estill 7-5
basket by Noble

7-7
Jones with the and1...good

KCC 10-7
Bonny back to the line for 2...good....no good...

KCC 10-8
12-8 KCC after 2 free throws by Combs
End 1Q

KCC 12-11

Benton 3 at buzzer
3 Bonny

Estill 14-12
basket by L. Doty

Estill 16-12
put back by L. Doty

Estill 18-12
3:12 2Q

Estill 18-12

Estill ball
Bonny back to the line for 2...no good...no good....Jones shoves Estill's barnett to the ground...another foul...2nd foul on Jones
Barnett with the basket

Estill 20-12
Pages: 1 2