Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry clay 66 Lee Co 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
okay, i am not someone to blame refs for a game...but i am sorry...they costed lee county this game. under 10 seconds to go, one of lee co.'s players takes a charge..no call, then the ball goes out of bounds..last touched by henry clay, but somehow henry clay got it back...if we would have got the ball we could have made a shot and won, got fouled and made foul shots and won, or tied and went into OT where we could have possibly won!!!!! either way, the refs sucked tonight and i hope we never have those refs again...IMO
Congrats Henry Clay
maybe congrats to henry clay..if it was a fair win
cards_athlete Wrote:Congrats Henry Clay
LCHSBOBCATS Wrote:okay, i am not someone to blame refs for a game...but i am sorry...they costed lee county this game. under 10 seconds to go, one of lee co.'s players takes a charge..no call, then the ball goes out of bounds..last touched by henry clay, but somehow henry clay got it back...if we would have got the ball we could have made a shot and won, got fouled and made foul shots and won, or tied and went into OT where we could have possibly won!!!!! either way, the refs sucked tonight and i hope we never have those refs again...IMO
Hey now I am a Bobcat till the end but let's not blame the refs it makes us sound like cry baby's. The Henry Clay stat keepers that were on the stage was right there when the ball went out at the end and they told me the Henry Clay palyer dribbled it off his foot and no Lee player was in the area. Yes they missed the call but thats basketball. Be proud of both teams great effort for both teams.
i am a bobcat till the end also, but i am not totally blaming the refs..but still! if we got that call most likely we would have won...more than half their fault we didnt win, but still...im with the bobcats, and henry clay is a tough team..but we still had that game

JOBAKKA Wrote:Hey now I am a Bobcat till the end but let's not blame the refs it makes us sound like cry baby's. The Henry Clay stat keepers that were on the stage was right there when the ball went out at the end and they told me the Henry Clay palyer dribbled it off his foot and no Lee player was in the area. Yes they missed the call but thats basketball. Be proud of both teams great effort for both teams.
LCHSBOBCATS Wrote:i am a bobcat till the end also, but i am not totally blaming the refs..but still! if we got that call most likely we would have won...more than half their fault we didnt win, but still...im with the bobcats, and henry clay is a tough team..but we still had that game
Do you know who I am?
nope i have no idea

JOBAKKA Wrote:Do you know who I am?
Congrats Henry Clay
yeah dounds like a good game......but it wasnt given that lee co would have made a shot...yes i agree they shouldve had the chance
sportsfreak22 Wrote:yeah dounds like a good game......but it wasnt given that lee co would have made a shot...yes i agree they shouldve had the chance
Ths is true. no excuses here we just didn't get it done. We will take our loss and try to learn from it.
thats good...good luck to you all the rest of the season
Even though they lost looks like LC played a great game. Even if the call did not go your way it wasn't certain that the shot would go in. Although LC beat me my senior year on a 3 from almost half court!
congrats HC
Just noticed on Maxpreps.com that Henry Clay is ranked 20th in the state of Kentucky. Would have been a good win if we could have pulled it off.
Lee County makes no sense to me..Talk about ROLLER COASTER team of the year!