Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central vs Leslie County 3/3/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First game of the night. I have changed my mind and I'm taking LCC over Leslie. But, its going to be a good one. Come on Lady Cougars.

Who you got?
Leslie by 12
I've got Leslie by 15. If Leslie shoots well I don't look for it to be close. If Leslie struggles from beyond the arc LCC could be in the game late. LCC has advantage on post but I think Leslie has to much in speed and in scoring for them to keep up.
73 to 58 Leslie speed will win out plus Leslie has the better coach
Leslie rolls by 14. Probably the best shooting team in the region. I've seen them 4 times and they've burned the nets in all those games.

If Leslie has an off night shooting then it could be a close game but I don't see that happening. That left handed freshman has ice water in her veins from beyond the arc, and she's just one of several weapons for the Lady Eagles.
Good looking freshman ,but ,why she so badly out of shape,it kills Leslie where she's out being rested all the time. She's the only kid I've seen this late in the year who doesn't look in shape to play. I've seen this a lot early in the season but not this late ? Has she been out with injury or so kind of illness? She has a chance to be great but she's got to fix the conditioning issue.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:73 to 58 Leslie speed will win out plus Leslie has the better coach
Dickey is as good as it gets! Leslie's got a great young coach, but he's not in the league with coach Adams yet ! But he will be in time.
Usually agree with hillbilly but not this time. Adams was a good coach in his time but the game has passed him by. I'll take Leslie in a runaway 21
hillbilly cat Wrote:Dickey is as good as it gets! Leslie's got a great young coach, but he's not in the league with coach Adams yet ! But he will be in time.

You are correct most of yhe time and know a lot about the game but big hammer has got you this time Adams has not done a very good job for the last few years
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:You are correct most of yhe time and know a lot about the game but big hammer has got you this time Adams has not done a very good job for the last few years

Letcher won Region 2 years ago.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:You are correct most of yhe time and know a lot about the game but big hammer has got you this time Adams has not done a very good job for the last few years
He needs to pick up a better recruiting coordinator.
UKisN1 Wrote:He needs to pick up a better recruiting coordinator.

He does recruit just not very good at it
It's not Dickie's fault that he doesn't have the scholarship money available like Knott and Perry. lol.....
Nothing to do with money coaches recruit on personality. What's that saying about Dickie
Coach Adams is a very good coach in my opinion. Like him or hate him he is in the semi finals.
new o Wrote:Coach Adams is a very good coach in my opinion. Like him or hate him he is in the semi finals.

I agree.
Might want to check your Comment New O.... If snow is agreeing, I would change something.
When Dr. Basketball speaks then there is usually a malpractice lawsuit to follow.
Leslie 64 Letcher 54
It's going to be a good one. I think the team that controls the pace will win. Two different styles in this one. Good luck to both.
Passtheball Wrote:It's going to be a good one. I think the team that controls the pace will win. Two different styles in this one. Good luck to both.

I agree
Big Hammer Wrote:Nothing to do with money coaches recruit on personality. What's that saying about Dickie
It says he doesn't promise anyone anything other than an opportunity to play basketball. Sorry you don't agree with that. He doesn't kiss parents butts and never will. You always know where he stands with you.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:He does recruit just not very good at it
Has never recruited a player.
lol
Leslie by 10+, mark it down
UKisN1 Wrote:Has never recruited a player.

You have lost your mind lol
Good luck to both teams should be a great game
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Leslie by 12

Changing my prediction.... The line has moved to 17. Cougars has no chance in this one.
UKisN1 Wrote:He needs to pick up a better recruiting coordinator.

Apparently you know something if he needs a better recruiting coordinator
be tough for letcher, they lost their good players early in year because of the coach
Pages: 1 2