Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Basketball 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After watching the home game VS. Vandy on Senior Night, and them coming back from such a deficit. I can finally say that I love this team.

It has taken me a while to come around. At first, I wasn't really enjoying watching this team. I chalked it up to Kentucky Football having a turn around year after a horrible start. For some reason, I kept watching Kentucky Basketball games and going Meh. I'm not sure about this team. :lame:

They have finally started showing the grit that it takes to make a decent deep run into the NCAA tournament. Malik Monk might be the most clutch shooter we have ever had. If he starts knocking down shots like Aaron Harrison did in previous years there is no doubt in my mind he is.

Fox is my favorite player this year, I think it is just because he is quick and has cool hair. I'm glad he got rid of the stupid man-bun though sheesh.

All in all, I don't think the SEC was as weak and everyone was predicting and have given Kentucky some hard fought games this year.

Let's go CATS!
:Thumbs:
Other than the 2013 disaster of a team, this is my least favorite Caligari team so far.
I just cannot get behind anybody in this team.
Even when we struggled in years like 2011 it was easy to love liggins and Harrelson even when they struggled.
This team just doesn't do that for me.
It doesn't help that we don't have a single big man capable of being consistent but there are just all kinds of problems with this bunch...
If monk gets hot and we get the right draw, we could make a final four. We could also lose in the first round.