Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 57 Wolfe county 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Perry on the win. Didn't Wolfe county loose to a down Breathitt county team by 26 in their district championship game?
Perry will have to play a lot better Friday night or they will lose to Knott. Did not look like the same team that played in the district last week. The truth will stand when all else falls. Brother Cecil.
Brother Cecil Wrote:Perry will have to play a lot better Friday night or they will lose to Knott. Did not look like the same team that played in the district last week. The truth will stand when all else falls. Brother Cecil.

So true.
I love the way people twist things to prove the theories!! Pcc game wasn't pretty! But Kcc only won by 11 to a team who got beat in there District by owsley who was 2-6 in there District,in turn Leslie beat owsley by 23 in turn Pcc beat Leslie by 21!! See I can prove my theory to!! 😂 Let's wait till Friday an throw the ball up an go from there!! Prayers for the little guard from knott an hope all she has to have is stitches an nothin else is wrong! An that she gets to play Friday!! she is a senior an I would like to see her out there!!
hillbilly cat Wrote:I love the way people twist things to prove the theories!! Pcc game wasn't pretty! But Kcc only won by 11 to a team who got beat in there District by owsley who was 2-6 in there District,in turn Leslie beat owsley by 23 in turn Pcc beat Leslie by 21!! See I can prove my theory to!! �� Let's wait till Friday an throw the ball up an go from there!! Prayers for the little guard from knott an hope all she has to have is stitches an nothin else is wrong! An that she gets to play Friday!! she is a senior an I would like to see her out there!!

Oh the excuses of who beat who. This is regions and the excuses are lame. And, I agree with your comment on the guard from knott. That is showing class
Congrats to perry a win is a win move on to Friday . Perry didn't play with much energy and didn't share the ball like they have been,just didn't play good at all but will bounce back for Friday. Go lady Dores!!!!!!
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Congrats to perry a win is a win move on to Friday . Perry didn't play with much energy and didn't share the ball like they have been,just didn't play good at all but will bounce back for Friday. Go lady Dores!!!!!!

I agree congrats to Perry on the win but let's give a little credit to Wolfe on the outcome of the final score and not that Perry played with little energy and didn't play good excuse.
Hoskins Carrol has done a very good job.. and no one acknowledges that.. but I guess to be recognized, youve got to go steal some players
Conductor Wrote:Hoskins Carrol has done a very good job.. and no one acknowledges that.. but I guess to be recognized, youve got to go steal some players

I agree
Conductor Wrote:Hoskins Carrol has done a very good job.. and no one acknowledges that.. but I guess to be recognized, youve got to go steal some players

Hoskins Carroll has done an outstanding job this year with the lady wolves.
He lost Brittney Ross before the season started. She was a 6 year starter and had already scored over a 1000 points before her senior season. So he had to adjust how he played. He slowed the game down the entire year and allowed his team a chance to compete. And they won 18 games this season.

And it had as much to do with them slowing perry down tonight.
Perry loves a fast pace game, a free wheeling game where his guards can just shoot and shoot and shoot.
He is not gonna allow that, teams that average 75-80. Don't like to play in the 50's.

Perry didn't play their best, but coach Carroll refused to get into a fast paced game that would have saw his lady wolves lose very badly. He slowed the game down and this frustrated perry into taking some bad shots.

Good luck to them on Friday.
14th region fanman Wrote:Hoskins Carroll has done an outstanding job this year with the lady wolves.
He lost Brittney Ross before the season started. She was a 6 year starter and had already scored over a 1000 points before her senior season. So he had to adjust how he played. He slowed the game down the entire year and allowed his team a chance to compete. And they won 18 games this season.

And it had as much to do with them slowing perry down tonight.
Perry loves a fast pace game, a free wheeling game where his guards can just shoot and shoot and shoot.
He is not gonna allow that, teams that average 75-80. Don't like to play in the 50's.

Perry didn't play their best, but coach Carroll refused to get into a fast paced game that would have saw his lady wolves lose very badly. He slowed the game down and this frustrated perry into taking some bad shots.

Good luck to them on Friday.
Great analysis of the game
Snow Wrote:Great analysis of the game
Agree! But it's a hard to get up for a game against a team they've beat by 30, I knew that after beating Leslie like that it would be a tuff game ,U.K. Done the same thing tonight after big win against Florida . Hats off to wolf county, they are scrappy an there is no quit to them!!! I'd say that is one of the big reasons they won 18 games! You can't teach that kind of stuff!!
Snow Wrote:I agree congrats to Perry on the win but let's give a little credit to Wolfe on the outcome of the final score and not that Perry played with little energy and didn't play good excuse.

Ok snow you are the only person on here that knows anything about every game played lol and it's proven you really don't know nothing about anything jerk
hillbilly cat Wrote:Agree! But it's a hard to get up for a game against a team they've beat by 30, I knew that after beating Leslie like that it would be a tuff game ,U.K. Done the same thing tonight after big win against Florida . Hats off to wolf county, they are scrappy an there is no quit to them!!! I'd say that is one of the big reasons they won 18 games! You can't teach that kind of stuff!!

THat I can agree with
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Ok snow you are the only person on here that knows anything about every game played lol and it's proven you really don't know nothing about anything jerk
DO you always go to name calling when someone sees something different to you? You act my little brother.
Snow Wrote:DO you always go to name calling when someone sees something different to you? You act my little brother.

I feel sorry for your little brother
Hoskins Carroll is a great coach and super person. He has made the most of what he has.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Ok snow you are the only person on here that knows anything about every game played lol and it's proven you really don't know nothing about anything jerk

Where you at?
Snow Wrote:Where you at?

Where do you want me to be??