Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: For those who didnt get to see.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pikevilles Deven Adams dunks over East Ridges 6'8" player in Pikevilles win over them.

That was pretty nice, but in all fairness it wasn't over the kid and he never had position to stop the dunk. He wouldn't have stopped had he got in front of him anyways.

Good to see somebody dunking with authority like that in the 15th though instead of an easy dunk.

Thanks for posting it.
Nice dunk by Adams... I'm sure he will get quite a few over the next couple of years. :thumpsup:
The King Wrote:Nice dunk by Adams... I'm sure he will get quite a few over the next couple of years. :thumpsup:

If he does hopefully he does it hard like that one. He should try to tear the goal down sometime Smile
Great Dunk
The link won't for me
Me either!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Me either!

Same here! Can you upload it again?
That was pretty sweet from Adams.
unreal boys
His skill is improving with every game.I got a chance to watch him play JC last Saturday and he looked quicker and his shot was alot smoother.Keep up the hard work!!!
it should work now.
Always good to see this in high school ball.
he could be a dominate force for pikeville and a great advantage if he keeps improving. Nice dunk! Congrats
cards_athlete Wrote:Always good to see this in high school ball.

Especially in the 15th! Congrats!
Totally Awesome Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
verry nice dunk way ta throw it down big fella i also agree basketballonlyfan but still nice
Panther Thunder Wrote:unreal boys

it wanst unreal by any means
bizmark Wrote:it wanst unreal by any means

Defiantely not unreal, he's almost 7'0 himself, he should be dunking it easily, looks like it took all his effort to get up there, get him in the weight room and he will be alright.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Defiantely not unreal, he's almost 7'0 himself, he should be dunking it easily, looks like it took all his effort to get up there, get him in the weight room and he will be alright.

Agreed
nice dunk big dev
Nice! I know a dunk is only 2 points, but it sure gets people excited--especially in this part of the state.