Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County native Mike Sizemore has been named t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mike Sizemore has been named the new head football coach at Clay County High School.

Per The MANCHESTER ENTERPRISE

https://www.facebook.com/manchesterenter...f=NEWSFEED
He did a great job building the program at Bracken County. Everyone needs to get behind him and the program! Best of luck, Coach Sizemore!
He ran the ball a lot at Bracken. Think we'll see some Ground and Pound in Manchester this year??
I got to see Bracken against Harlan the last two years. I was impressed with what he did there.
It really is amazing what he did at bracken co. Winning that district over some very good teams.
I think that's is a very good hire for clay county. Coach Sizemore knows what he's doing!
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:He ran the ball a lot at Bracken. Think we'll see some Ground and Pound in Manchester this year??

They ran the Wing T, and one of the best things about it is its flexibility. Ridiculously flexible. Double tight-full house or 5 wide....smoke and mirrors while scheme (especially up front) stays the same.
Good Luck to Clay County Football and Coach Sizemore. Wishing you the best, I still have many relatives in Clay Co. Go Tigers !!! Get behind this man and support him and his staff and good things will happen.
Seems like he was the consensus favorite by locals when I asked them who they wanted so hopefully they can keep a coach for an extended period of time finally and get clay county football competitive with the north laurels and Knox centrals. "Ground and Pound" could be successful in Manchester I saw some of the hogs at the last basketball game I attended! Good luck coach sizemore we will see you in the fall.
Congratulations Coach Sizemore Clay threw it about 15 more times than bracken county last year. Bring the passing game with you. :football:
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Coach Sizemore Clay threw it about 15 more times than bracken county last year. Bring the passing game with you. :football:

I hope they run it every time. Too much soft football around here these days.