Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 70 Knott Central 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Hindman in the 53rd District Championship
WOW! I didn't see this one coming!
Big win
Knott will be a tough first round game for someone.
How did this game play out?
Really good game .Best wishes to all these Children .
Congrats to Letcher on a big win! Was not expecting to see this score
How many seniors does lcc have.? What will they have next season?
Can't believe they got beat
Triple wowsa Boi's ole fatpat be having the tater chits this morning we be thinking the train slipped off the track right before we got to the station woot! woot! We be looking for a cupcake and bit down on a pork chop bone the big man is having trouble swallering this #somebodypass olepatthatpeptobismol
Big Hammer Wrote:Triple wowsa Boi's ole fatpat be having the tater chits this morning we be thinking the train slipped off the track right before we got to the station woot! woot! We be looking for a cupcake and bit down on a pork chop bone the big man is having trouble swallering this #somebodypass olepatthatpeptobismol
Hammer, you just caused me to spit my coffee out laughing. That's a good one.
Paparazzi Wrote:Hammer, you just caused me to spit my coffee out laughing. That's a good one.

Lol I imitate pat sometimes because I love his posts
Just love Basketball District Tournament time in Ky - would not have thought LCC would have pulled this one out, but big congrats to the Cougars - Carter is the real deal and anything can happen in the tournament, especially when you have a player as good as Carter - can't wait to spend a few night in Jackson watching the 14th regional tournament in the coming weeks.
I say 3 weeks ago Letcher the most dangerous team in the Region. If you watch a lot of basketball you could tell they were playing good at the right time. They may not win the region but they be hard to beat. Perry and Knott first game of Regional Tournament, It will be a good game if the refs dont take over.
I got to go see both games last night between letcher and knott boys and girls and both games were awful officiated games. I really think most of these 14th region officials don't know the rules very good so sad
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:I got to go see both games last night between letcher and knott boys and girls and both games were awful officiated games. I really think most of these 14th region officials don't know the rules very good so sad

So true, I'm a fan of both LCC boys and girls but the refs were awful in both games. I couldn't help but feel like some of the bad calls against Knott in the boys game were make ups for the awful calls against Letcher in the girls game. Just my thoughts though. Both were really good, hard fought, entertaining games. Can't wait for Region!
14 th region officials are terrible. They make phantom calls against certain players and teams and give calls to a few players so they get a lot of free throws. The only ones that are worse are the 15 th and they call the 14 th tournament even though the 14th plays the 15 th in the first game of the state tournament.
Big Hammer Wrote:Triple wowsa Boi's ole fatpat be having the tater chits this morning we be thinking the train slipped off the track right before we got to the station woot! woot! We be looking for a cupcake and bit down on a pork chop bone the big man is having trouble swallering this #somebodypass olepatthatpeptobismol

[Image: ncv54Vx.gif]

Baby, it was safe to say that my running to the mode and the refs whistle were both quick, wowza!!! Superman forgot his oven mitts on that charge and jimmy carter got the call, double wowza!!! Back in the warroom today baby absorbing some of JPC's mentalwaves. Short bus will be ridin high to Jackson bolz. The wolves will be going home as quick as the concession workers can say "we don't have anymore hotdogs cause fatpat is in da house"

#behungrymyfriends More mash taters please!!!