Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Puts You To Sleep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had a thread about what kept you awake so let's do the opposite.

Mine is drinking a couple Red Bulls...weid I know...they are suppose to keep you awake nad give you energy but not for me they actually make me sleepy and believe it or not they make me fall asleep.
freshly laundered sheets ... and starched cotton pillowcases!
Talking to my wife.
Another one of mine is sitting in my communications lecture at 9:00am on MWF. Luckily today I didn't have classes so I ask myself...WHY AM I NOT STILL ASLEEP????
Kentucky basketball
When I seen you had posted TidesHoss32 I knew what it was because I was going to say..KENTUCKY BASKETBALL..That is too funny but too damn true!
Anything, I can fall alseep very easily.
Midee1 Wrote:Talking to my wife.

LOLOLOLOLOLO:thatsfunn
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Kentucky basketball
Alabama Football.
Hitting a tree at 55+ MPH Confusedhh:

Smile Sorry, I found it funny:thatsfunn
BFritz Wrote:Hitting a tree at 55+ MPH Confusedhh:

Smile Sorry, I found it funny:thatsfunn

Ouch!
Algebra
School, and hooking up the ole IPOD when you are trying to get to sleep!
ALOT of BEER...
well, ill give you this much, their offense does, lol...UK's offense in basketball, and Bama's in football are both pretty miserable, lol..might as well sleep.
mcfan1 Wrote:Alabama Football.
Coming home from playing some basketball, laying down and listening to the good ole ipod.
Warm room, warm sheets, heater going, curled up with Skip, and knowing that I have homework that I could be doing buuuut I'm not.
Bud Light
NPR thats right public radio,,I always try to find 30 to 45 minute interviews with people Im interested in and usually doze of listening.i listened to the man in black last night Johnny Cash.npr.com
Meaty Wrote:School, and hooking up the ole IPOD when you are trying to get to sleep!
Mine too.
Humanities. Riding in a car.
A nice warm house and a Spill Canvas CD playing.
Circa Survive CD.
I agree Circa Survive is also a very good CD to listen to when you sleep.
Somehow I'm always sleeping to Dashboard Confessional.
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon CD
Disco Stu Wrote:Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon CD
You need to try the album "I Robot" by "The Alan Parson Project" :thumpsup:

Anyway I don't need anything, If I can inhale and exhale I can fall asleep.
I fall asleep 9 out of 10 times on the way home from school. I'm NOT driving, I'm the passenger lol.... The room has to be warm but slowly cooling down and the sheets have to perferably be cool and the fan HAS to be going...I cannot sleep in silence for some reason...
A foot massage with warm lotion.
Simply Sleep pills help me
Pages: 1 2