Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sophmores in the 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since when you mention the best freshman in the region there are always people who mention someone being good that was a freshman last year. So lets hear some of the best Sophmores in the region.TongueirateSho
To be honest, I cant recall of any good sophomores except for Jimmy Jo Morgan from Leslie. Powell has Russ Dotson. Big kid. Lots of power with the bat. Will probably be a DH or even play a little 3rd base this year.
Freeman from Estill was the only freshman last year that really stood out in any varsity games that I saw.
goinyard Wrote:Freeman from Estill was the only freshman last year that really stood out in any varsity games that I saw.
This is very true. Probably the best freshman to come through the 14th Region in a very long time. Could be a D1 prospect by his senior year.JMO
Jimmy Joe Morgan-Leslie Co.
Taylin Goodson- Hazard
Morgan- Leslie
Sean "Beef" Owens from cordia
josh feltner- hazard, probably the best sophmore on the team, hes quick and even though his hitting ability isnt the greatest he can lay a bunt and be at first as soon as you blink because of his speed...