Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley @ South Floyd ---02/16/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Valley at Sf tomorrow, I say valley by 30
Valley by 27.
SV should win this one. But I would like to see SF play them a great game and represent the 58th well againist the regions top team. And they should be riding alot of momentum after tonights win over BL. Good luck to both teams.
Go Raiders! I would kiss a billy goat on the ear to see you win this game!
Going to be interesting to see if Shelby Valley takes this game serious...South Floyd continues to win/loss of shootin' shots 25 feet from the basket.

S. Valley by 15-20...
U Never know what may happen when the Raiders play...Raider Ball on Mt. Raider. Good Luck Raiders.
Sf By 1 On A Buzzer Beater By Ethan Johnson!!!!!! Let's Go Raiders!!!!!!
Nascar99 Wrote:U Never know what may happen when the Raiders play...Raider Ball on Mt. Raider. Good Luck Raiders.
Actually we do... SV just whips up on SF year after year, I can't see this one being much different. Does anyone remember the #1 scoring team in the state getting trounced 84-26?
SF may put up a fight but Ethan Johnson hasn't played against anyone like Justice and Bryant this season, he will be harrassed all night. I just can't see any way SF wins this game.
whipped up on them...they only beat them
2 pts 05/06
DNP 04/05
3 pts 03/04
5pts 02/03
DNP 01/02
so can u tell me how they have whipped up on there year after year????
NYY10 Wrote:Valley at Sf tomorrow, I say valley by 30

I hope South Floyd pulls it together and wins this one.....
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Go Raiders! I would kiss a billy goat on the ear to see you win this game!

So would just about everyone else in the 15th Region!
The year they lead the state in scoring valley beat them 3 at valley, the next season they beat them bad at sf, but sf won the region good trade if you ask me. bondjamesjokebond the last 5 games SF is avg. shotting 18 3pt attempts a game and their opponents are avg. 17 3pt fga a game. So live and die by the 3 and the shoot 2 more a game then their oppt. thats funny, Scoring in not the problem it is lack of size and giving up way to many second chance points and easy buckets.
SV by 10
SFHS_basketball Wrote:so can u tell me how they have whipped up on there year after year????
Because the last time SF beat SV was in 1998... Also I think that is the only time they have ever beaten them.
Sv 86
Sf 58
good luck raiders
Good luck to both teams, but Valley wins!!!

SV: 76
SF: 34
2001 all over again. Valley in a big way.
alfus21 Wrote:2001 all over again. Valley in a big way.

Agree
I might have missed a game, but from what I could find I think the last time South Floyd beat Shelby Valley was in Feb. 1999. That would be almost 8 years. If I'm missing something let me know but that is one long streak if true.
alfus21 Wrote:I might have missed a game, but from what I could find I think the last time South Floyd beat Shelby Valley was in Feb. 1999. That would be almost 8 years. If I'm missing something let me know but that is one long streak if true.

That sounds about right
Anybody know the score
dont remember the score but Valley killed them by like 40 points. South floyd couldn't even get the ball up the floor they had to have had at least 20 turnovers. Valley is the best team i've seen play all year, there goin to rupp! congrats valley
This was the first time I have seen them play and in all honesty they are very good and play as a team as good as anyone I have seen in awhile. They didn't try and run the score up they just play hard the entire time they are out there. I thought their defense was outstanding and they will be a tough bunch for the next several years. I would venture to say it has been about 8 years since SF beat Valley and last year was about as close as they have been in awhile when they were beat in the last seconds.
Valley 70----SF 31
NYY10 Wrote:Anybody know the score
congrats Valley