Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hunington 67 Scott Co. 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats Huntington. Looks like Scott County gave them a scare, just wished they could have pulled out another W.
Good Job Scott.
And they did it with out O.J.
Big congrats to HH for winning WITHOUT OJ mayo. and way to go Scott County. Youre representing Kentucky well.
Didnt they lose with O.J. the first go around?
Yea sounds like they played better team ball tonight with out the Mayo.
Congrats HH!
Not shocked in this outcome. How did Patterson do?
congrats HH
Batpuff Wrote:Yea sounds like they played better team ball tonight with out the Mayo.

Without Mayo more players get involved instead of sittin back and watchin someone try to make a hi-lite reel.
it would have been great if scott co. pulled this one off but congrats HH
I would love to see Scott play. Who all do they have? Congrats Scott by keeping it close yet again, sorry you couldn't pull out the upset again.
15thRegionX Wrote:I would love to see Scott play. Who all do they have? Congrats Scott by keeping it close yet again, sorry you couldn't pull out the upset again.

They have one of the better players in the State in Bud Mackey who is only a Junior and he is committed to Indiana.
Not only Mackey, but Matt Walls is great also.
Redneck Wrote:Not only Mackey, but Matt Walls is great also.

Yeah, I knew that they had another great player but couldnt think of his name.
-STATS- Wrote:Yeah, I knew that they had another great player but couldnt think of his name.

Walls is lights out if you leave him open.
-STATS- Wrote:Yeah, I knew that they had another great player but couldnt think of his name.
Walls is a senior right? If so, where will he play college ball?
[QUOTE=Batpuff]Yea sounds like they played better team ball tonight with out the Mayo.[/QUOTE I have seen Mayo play four times and he is a team player batbuff, he really is but I do think all the trouble that was started against the black panthers of capital high finally took its toll on the team.I was surprised after OJ was reinstated that they didnt lose to the team from california in raleigh.
Tubby was in attendence for this one
Batpuff Wrote:Yea sounds like they played better team ball tonight with out the Mayo.

Congrats to HH and to Scott Co. for a good showing. Not really surprised by the outcome this time around.

As for OJ, he usually plays team ball to an extent, but he just tried too hard to take the spotlight against Scott Co. the first time and couldn't hit his 3's. And HH had another player who went like 0-10. HH should have won the first time.