Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 71 Prestonsburg 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final. Congrats AC, 6-0 in 58th District play. Strong performances from Hammonds and Collins tonight.
Congrats AC
Congrats AC.
Congrats Central
Unfortunately Congrats AC, can someone get me some stats i didnt attend tonight.
I know that Hammonds had 21, Collins had 20, and Martin I think had 12 and Prater had 10. But thats all I know.
great win rebs, keep up the good work
Great job tonight by AC. Hammonds played a heck of a game. AC could've won by more if they had hit their freethrows at the end. Congrats on a 6-0 run in conference play. Now lets keep playing hard and keep on winning. GO REBELS!!
Congrats Ac!
JOEDIRT Wrote:Congrats Ac!

I tell ya one thing that was some nice home cookin for AC!
Would you like a copy of the recipe?
congrats AC but the blackcats lost the game in the second quater they where down 13 at the half and got beat by 13....the refs were horrible AC shot 28 free throws compared to p burgs 8....if the blackcats would have played in the 2nd it would have been a hell of a game....
congrats AC
But how many fouls were called on each team?
gotcha2 Wrote:But how many fouls were called on each team?

From my numbers, P-burg had 5 team fouls in the 1st half, and they had about 14 or 15 in the 2nd half. AC had 4 in the 1st half, and 8 in the 2nd. But Id say I am wrong on these and if anyone has anything different then please correct me.
Congrats A.C.!
I picked A.C. by 11!
But they also started fouling AC on every posession with 2 minutes to go in the game.
gotcha2 Wrote:But they also started fouling AC on every posession with 2 minutes to go in the game.

Yeah true, AC could have had a 20 point win or even more if they would have made their FT's during the end. But hey, a wins a wins a win.
-STATS- Wrote:Yeah true, AC could have had a 20 point win or even more if they would have made their FT's during the end. But hey, a wins a wins a win.

Definitely Stats, a win is a win. But Pburg brought on the lopsided fouls when they started fouling at the end.

Great Job for the Runnin' Rebels- keep it up guysl. :Cheerlead
all i have to say is that was probably the worst officiated game i've witnessed in my life!
PHS_JT Wrote:all i have to say is that was probably the worst officiated game i've witnessed in my life!

You know it is amazing with 3 officials on the floor you would think they could call a decent game. But I tell you this was a circus and the clowns were dressed in stripes.

This in no way takes anything from AC, AC deserved the win and did so. AC controlled the tempo and played thier game. Congrats to them.
PHS_JT Wrote:all i have to say is that was probably the worst officiated game i've witnessed in my life!

when it comes to p-burg there are always excuses you got beat twice just shut up bout it...P-burg fouled the crap out of AC all game and most of the time they didnt call it they come to play basketball thats what they need to play not rugby.
Congrats Allen Central! Didn't make the game but listened to it on Q95 and the brodcasters said the refs where not calling anything. How many Turnovers did Prestonsburg end up with?
The officiating was terrible. I'm not making any excuses for the loss. AC still probably would have won. But the game would have been much more interesting if the right calls were being made. Well I guess I could say the right calls being made for BOTH teams instead of one.
I heard it was a heated JV game what happened?
meganwillis10 Wrote:I heard it was a heated JV game what happened?

Yes it was, I caught the end of the 4th quarter and I had talked to some people and said there was an intentional foul and then one of the AC players committed another intentional foul, then he cussed the referee all to pieces and he was ejected. But it was pretty heated toward the end and from what I heard it was the whole game.
-STATS- Wrote:Yes it was, I caught the end of the 4th quarter and I had talked to some people and said there was an intentional foul and then one of the AC players committed another intentional foul, then he cussed the referee all to pieces and he was ejected. But it was pretty heated toward the end and from what I heard it was the whole game.

It was hilarious, he cussed the ref till a fly wouldnt light on him. The kid just flat out lost it.
Then the kid proceeded to say things to the Prestonsburg fan section. Seemed to me like he needed an attitude adjustment. The AC JV players were VERY rude at the end of the game. Pretty childish.
catsfan072 Wrote:Then the kid proceeded to say things to the Prestonsburg fan section. Seemed to me like he needed an attitude adjustment. The AC JV players were VERY rude at the end of the game. Pretty childish.

The Pburg student section wasn't innocent in all of this. They did their fare share of antagonizing.
As far as the AC JV players being rude-- get real. Pburg ran their mouths all night and shoved the AC players with both hands time and time again. Maybe you should have watched the mouthing going on at the end of the game as the two teams left the floor. Pburg fouled one of AC's players as time ran out and when the AC players went to the bench he followed running his mouth.
Pages: 1 2