Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mag. Co @ Sheldon Clark 2-16-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If JCHS defeats PHS tonight, how big of a game will Fridays Mag. Co. @ Sheldon Clark game be? JC will have a 3-5 Dist. record, MC is currently 3-4. Would a MC loss tie things up in the district or would MC get the 3rd seed by defeating JC twice?
Mc would get the 3rd seed by defeating jc twice. Im pretty sure

But i belive magoffin will come out with a win.
I thought Mc already got it because they swept JC.
the voice Wrote:If JCHS defeats PHS tonight, how big of a game will Fridays Mag. Co. @ Sheldon Clark game be? JC will have a 3-5 Dist. record, MC is currently 3-4. Would a MC loss tie things up in the district or would MC get the 3rd seed by defeating JC twice?
Magoffin has the 3 seed win lose or draw Friday night
Magoffin should win this one.
M.C. by 14.
I say MC wins this one
MC should win this one. They need to try and finish over .500!
Go Hornets!!!!!!
Gotta go with MC in this one although I must say SC is playing pretty darn good right now. They are fun to watch esp. when they play JC.
Magoffin. look for a good game from Clay Fletcher his confindence is building up. Just in time for tourney time.
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:Magoffin. look for a good game from Clay Fletcher his confindence is building up. Just in time for tourney time.

I really dislike your avatar BTW. :ChairHit:
.houshmandzadeh who is that ugly girl in your avatar?

The CARDS will come out with a win tonight in "tha nez". Brady Horn will have 40
MC really needs this game!!
SC by 16
SC by 16? A player for SC having 40? If SC does win it wont be by double digits and I KNOW someone for them will not have 40!
u know u guys think joakim is cute...
The cards will pull out a squeaker and win by 2pts.!!
Hornets by 17.