Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pcc at Lynn Camp 2/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
PCC by 17
Don't know much about Lynn camp, but I think they are playing better at the end of the year. PCC by 11
Big Hammer Wrote:Don't know much about Lynn camp, but I think they are playing better at the end of the year. PCC by 11

Yes. Lynn camp is getting better. Beat Red Bird and Jackson county. Perry may struggle with Lynn camp playing so well at the end of the year
Perry by 24....
Should beat them by 40!! Does anyone known why snow is such a hater of Pcc?
Never said anything bad about PCC. So what are you paranoid about? PCC will win.
Snow is maybe a Knott fan but I think most likely LCC. He don't like teams they can't beat
Once again PCC will beat Lynn camp. Stay on track and topic. With your knowledge of the game and you saying Lynn camp is playing better this game maybe a game to attend.
Going to the KHSAA web site and checking scores from their games this year makes me think Lynn Camp is playing better at this point in the season. Not being knowledgeable just taking the time to look and give an opinion
Big Hammer Wrote:Going to the KHSAA web site and checking scores from their games this year makes me think Lynn Camp is playing better at this point in the season. Not being knowledgeable just taking the time to look and give an opinion

Great job on your research on the improvement on Lynn Camp.
Thanks snow you're a real peach
Heard Lynn Camp beat Perry 62-61. I thought Lynn Camp had no chance?
Big Hammer Wrote:Thanks snow you're a real peach

And you are a real hammer
BallFan11 Wrote:Heard Lynn Camp beat Perry 62-61. I thought Lynn Camp had no chance?

Didn't you hear? Hammer and his team got cheated. Wait, no Lynn Camp is getting better at the end of the year because they beat Red Bird.
hillbilly cat Wrote:Should beat them by 40!! Does anyone known why snow is such a hater of Pcc?

Does anyone know why hillbilly can't even be close on a prediction and a hater on Lynn camp?
Big Hammer Wrote:Going to the KHSAA web site and checking scores from their games this year makes me think Lynn Camp is playing better at this point in the season. Not being knowledgeable just taking the time to look and give an opinion

Well by going on khsaa and comparing scores really worked.
Snow Wrote:Does anyone know why hillbilly can't even be close on a prediction and a hater on Lynn camp?
Not a hater! They have very good person over there for a coach! An Pcc beat them to death up here so I figured they should win big, but I was wrong!
Next game ! Hopefully Pcc can pull off a win next game!!