Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Paintsville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game is Friday @ Paintsville. JC won the first meeting by 16 what does everyone think about the 2nd time around?
JC by more than last time...
Id like to see Paintsville make a game of it but dont think it will happen.
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:Id like to see Paintsville make a game of it but dont think it will happen.

I wouldn't count them out just yet, they are playing pretty good. If someone besides Carroll can score for them they would dominate but IMO JC will win by 8. Wireman in the middle is a force that Welch can't handle, Ritz is way better than Adams, Ashley Young is playing like a someone possed right now, Meek is an outstanding defender as who held K. Carroll to 14 pts last game and Chelsey Salyers is the floor general and knows what to do when the ball is in her hands.
Jc
JC should win this one.
Does anyone know if there is a JV game Friday?
JC by 7
Jchs
JC by 11!
JC, but might be closer than the first....depends on how well the Carroll girls play and if Russell can get her shots to fall.
JC by 7, should be better than the last game, good luck to both teams.
JC fans come out for this game tonight because as a special treat coach Starns is gonna be painted head-to-toe! Come early too and support the JV team.:rockon:
eaglehoops Wrote:JC fans come out for this game tonight because as a special treat coach Starns is gonna be painted head-to-toe! Come early too and support the JV team.:rockon:

Wow Rolleyes . He thinks he is Norman Dale over on the sidelines every game now he thinks he is Bruce Pearl. If I were a JC student or player I wouldn't want him around me after he quit, but then again they did beat Paintsville, as long as they beat the Tigers everything is alright.
Redneck Wrote:Wow Rolleyes . He thinks he is Norman Dale over on the sidelines every game now he thinks he is Bruce Pearl. If I were a JC student or player I wouldn't want him around me after he quit, but then again they did beat Paintsville, as long as they beat the Tigers everything is alright.

HAHA! :lmao:
Redneck Wrote:Wow Rolleyes . He thinks he is Norman Dale over on the sidelines every game now he thinks he is Bruce Pearl. If I were a JC student or player I wouldn't want him around me after he quit, but then again they did beat Paintsville, as long as they beat the Tigers everything is alright.

Thats funny right there! :thumpsup: The students don't hold grudges against him IMO they just want to win and you are correct, beating Pville makes everything okay!
Redneck Wrote:If I were a JC student or player I wouldn't want him around me

But your not a JC student or a player!!!!
eaglehoops Wrote:Thats funny right there! :thumpsup: The students don't hold grudges against him IMO they just want to win and you are correct, beating Pville makes everything okay!

It has always amazed me that a 3A school judges the success of a season by beating a 1A school. Just goes to show you that having a larger school might not mean dominance!
Well...JC won this one...and really earned it!! they totally dominated.....

From the FT line that is!
PHS 6-10, JCHS 23-36!!
The Guru Wrote:Well...JC won this one...and really earned it!! they totally dominated.....

From the FT line that is!
PHS 6-10, JCHS 23-36!!

Thats because they attacked the basket and went to score... Besides K. Carroll Pville didn't have anyone who would shoot.
eaglehoops Wrote:Thats because they attacked the basket and went to score... Besides K. Carroll Pville didn't have anyone who would shoot.
Partly true, but PHS outshot JC tonight hitting 16 FGs and 44% compared to 17 fg's and 33% for JC. This game was really close til the refs decided they wanted to control the outcome.
congrats JC
eaglehoops Wrote:Besides K. Carroll Pville didn't have anyone who would shoot.

DUH!!!! It's like that bout every game..