Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Seth Rollins knee is (legit) hurt again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Early word is MCL tear. Not as bad as everyone thought but still bad. Out for about 8 weeks
This one was probably a freak accident, but this makes two people he's hurt since being in WWE.

Tyson Kidd may be done forever.
Apparently their's hope that Rollins will be back in time for Mania.....With that said...their's been a pitch for Shane McMahon to face Triple H at Mania...

Yeah not sure they they'd do that route...

I could see something like...Smackdown commissioner authority being on the line....meaning if Triple H won he'd have control over Smackdown and Stephanie over Raw with The Authority having control over WWE....IF THAT THE IDEA...I could see Rollins returning to screw HHH out of the match...
Reports coming out today that Rollins is good to go for his match with HHH at Mania. Reports saying that he'll have enough time to rehab his knee in time for Wrestlemania
Strikeout King Wrote:Apparently their's hope that Rollins will be back in time for Mania.....With that said...their's been a pitch for Shane McMahon to face Triple H at Mania...

Yeah not sure they they'd do that route...

I could see something like...Smackdown commissioner authority being on the line....meaning if Triple H won he'd have control over Smackdown and Stephanie over Raw with The Authority having control over WWE....IF THAT THE IDEA...I could see Rollins returning to screw HHH out of the match...

I was thinking Sting would pop back up for that 'Spot'.