Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co 67 Middlesboro 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Middlesboro is much improved since I've seen them play. The final score is not indicative of the game either. Late in the 3rd quarter, it was a one point game.

Congratulations Black Bears
With all due respect, Middlesboro has become a team like RedBird , you don't take them serious in prep and don't play your best until you realize we have to get going. We did not play very well and said hey let's get this over. An attitude we need to change.
I believe with Coach J benched every single starter, that was a good beginning!
Smile
We recently moved from Tennessee to Middlesboro and my son just got eligible to play last week. All I had heard was Harlan County this and that, LOL not impressed. With all due respect if they waited all the way til the 4th qtr to play LOL. Difference in this game was Middlesboro many raw freshman and sophs implode late.
May wanna prep next time LOL
HC is 23-2...
I love when a fan from a team that just got spanked by 20 says they aren't impressed. Let me assure you that no one on that team cares if you was impressed. Sounds like they didn't need to prep to blowout the yellow bees.
luke skywalker Wrote:I love when a fan from a team that just got spanked by 20 says they aren't impressed. Let me assure you that no one on that team cares if you was impressed. Sounds like they didn't need to prep to blowout the yellow bees.

That was my point hard to get up for a team that is 4-46 in the last 2 years. They have fallen off the map.
Some fans understand we were fortunate to come away with a 20 point loss!!!!. Good luck to the Bears on a wonderful season.
I want to give credit to whom it's due. Mboro came out and played their tails off and stayed with the Bears for 3 quarters. But in the 4th HC woke up and played well.

In my eyes HC did what 23 win teams do. Even in adversity they do the things necessary to close the deal. It's one game, more on the horizon.

It's also really hard seeing MHS struggling not only in basketball. They do have a proud tradition of past success. Here's hoping they right the ship.
tazcat Wrote:We recently moved from Tennessee to Middlesboro and my son just got eligible to play last week. All I had heard was Harlan County this and that, LOL not impressed. With all due respect if they waited all the way til the 4th qtr to play LOL. Difference in this game was Middlesboro many raw freshman and sophs implode late.
May wanna prep next time LOL

They might have remembered the games last year when Harlan County won 78-17, 72-23 and 80-27. Middlesboro deserves credit for improving.
We will see how much improvement the first game of district. HC will be on top of their game as well will MHS. We will see if they overlooked MHS or they have improved.
So what happened in the District game?
How did that game come out?
The score was 47-14 at the half, could have been 60 by games end if HC had not played everyone and the managers. Ended 18 point win, for HC.