Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski @ Mercer. 1/31/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JV @ 6. V @ 7:30. Eastern time zone
Thank you for adding the date Gunslinger!

Wink
It should be a dandy. I wish they would play this game at Lincoln county. Then we could watch SW vs. Lincoln and then PC vs. Mercer. ( could be a preview of the region final four)
Willie Turnover Wrote:It should be a dandy. I wish they would play this game at Lincoln county. Then we could watch SW vs. Lincoln and then PC vs. Mercer. ( could be a preview of the region final four)

That would be an awesome doubleheader......i too think yhese sre the top 4 My top 4 players in 12th are. Faulkner, fitzgerald, gover and young.
Pulaski County 76-Mercer-69
I agree these players are all good but in the other players defense, you will be considered a top player when you shoot 75% of the shots, pay for your kids to attend camps where recruiters are at and keep your own stats. Let's not forget control the coaches. Some of these so called good players can have a bad night and they play the whole game. Other kids can go in and if they screw up once they are out the rest of the game. What are we teaching our kids about sports and playing as a team?
It blows my mind how kids can move all over the county and state to play and how coaches will take the credit for a win when it happens. Oh well, as long as they take credit for the loss.
I didn't get to attend the games tonight. If anyone knows the stats will you post for these two games?
Play Maker you seem to know it all? Maybe you can post?
Fatdaddyduke Wrote:I agree these players are all good but in the other players defense, you will be considered a top player when you shoot 75% of the shots, pay for your kids to attend camps where recruiters are at and keep your own stats. Let's not forget control the coaches. Some of these so called good players can have a bad night and they play the whole game. Other kids can go in and if they screw up once they are out the rest of the game. What are we teaching our kids about sports and playing as a team?
It blows my mind how kids can move all over the county and state to play and how coaches will take the credit for a win when it happens. Oh well, as long as they take credit for the loss.
I didn't get to attend the games tonight. If anyone knows the stats will you post for these two games?
Play Maker you seem to know it all? Maybe you can post?

I cant say about what goes on at Lincoln, Pulaski , or Southwestern. But as far as Trevon Faulkner at Mercer he has earned every thing he has. Team first humble pie attitude...if anything he is the exact OPPOSITE of what you just described
Mercer 99 Pulaski 89. Lincoln co 65 Sw 53. 12th region gonna be fun. Some good coaches in the 12th.