Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When was the last time UK lost two in a row?

When was the last time UK lost two games in the same season at Rupp?
Lost 2 in a row last season to Kansas and Tennessee as well.

2013-2014 season is the last time they lost 2 games at Rupp in same season.
I didn't think that UK lost more than two at Rupp since Billy Clyde was there.
STOP with the "B" word!!!

Confusednicker:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I didn't think that UK lost more than two at Rupp since Billy Clyde was there.

Ok. Believe what you want, but google isn't that difficult to use. Florida and Arkansas beat Kentucky at home in 2014.

Even in 2013 Baylor and Texas A&M beat Kentucky at home.
Cats got waxed tonight,he better get out the helmets and pads like a couple yrs ago..
Maybe Cal needs to ditch the "one and done" idea for kids that plan to play 3 or 4 years.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Maybe Cal needs to ditch the "one and done" idea for kids that plan to play 3 or 4 years.

So just recruit 3/4 star players?
I remember a bunch of seniors from WVU taking out Wall, Bledsoe, and Cousins in 2010.
Cal has to out talent you, because he can't out coach anyone.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Maybe Cal needs to ditch the "one and done" idea for kids that plan to play 3 or 4 years.

I couldnt agree more.
It has become overly frustrating year after year to watch 18 year olds try to "get it" only for them to bolt to the NBA the next year.

IMHO it's time for Cal to go. He's not winning another title with his coaching abilities and the only title we've won was loaded with veterans which is something he won't have again.

If I had to watch bam adebayo or isaac Humphries try to play a 4 and 5 correctly again, I'd rip my eyes out and burn them.

For the most part, this team is garbage.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I couldnt agree more.
It has become overly frustrating year after year to watch 18 year olds try to "get it" only for them to bolt to the NBA the next year.

IMHO it's time for Cal to go. He's not winning another title with his coaching abilities and the only title we've won was loaded with veterans which is something he won't have again.

If I had to watch bam adebayo or isaac Humphries try to play a 4 and 5 correctly again, I'd rip my eyes out and burn them.

For the most part, this team is garbage.

I mean this in the nicest way possible. You are clueless. 3 of the top 5 scorers on the 2012 team were Freshmen. The other 2 were sophomores. Loaded with veterans is laughable. Darius Miller was the #6 scorer on the team, and the 7th leading scorer was another sophomore.

Feel free to go root for another team, because Cal ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Calling any team that is 20-5 garbage is ridiculous. They've regressed sure, and they're not as good as we'd like right now, but garbage?
Motley Wrote:I mean this in the nicest way possible. You are clueless. 3 of the top 5 scorers on the 2012 team were Freshmen. The other 2 were sophomores. Loaded with veterans is laughable. Darius Miller was the #6 scorer on the team, and the 7th leading scorer was another sophomore.

Feel free to go root for another team, because Cal ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Calling any team that is 20-5 garbage is ridiculous. They've regressed sure, and they're not as good as we'd like right now, but garbage?

Touchy Touchy as usual :Sad04: